Working Student / IT Support (m/f/d)
As a partner for global brands rolling out and operating digital solutions across their organizations, we offer a broad range of specialized services from hands-on support to rollout- and change management. We achieve hands-on global implementation, successful adoption of digital solutions, acceleration of digital operations, and fast, flexible and immediate relief within multi-national corporate organizations. At ctrl QS we are at the forefront of corporate digital transformation. Located in the heart of Berlin, we work with some of the world’s top global brands in close and trustful relationships. Working with ctrl QS, you will experience a fast paced, service-oriented and dynamic environment, combining the highest professional and quality standards while being part of an agile, collaborative, and multicultural team of about 140 employees from over 40 nations. We are continuously learning and growing, offering careers in a wide variety of directions with the possibility to develop and take on new responsibilities quickly. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth and we put our team, values and client experience first.
What you’ll do
- Providing support. You’re the first point of contact for our team members and stay on top of their IT-related requests, resolving them in a friendly and quick manner to ensure everything is running smoothly. You’re supporting with general 1st level support.
- Asset Management. You help manage our hardware and software and process requests for equipment from our team. You make sure every team member is equipped with what they need to accomplish theirs tasks.
- Hardware set up. You help prepare equipment for new team members, so they get a smooth start with the company. You make sure our working stations are fully functioning and our team members do not encounter any blockers.
- Documentation. You create precise documentation of IT processes to support the team and manage knowledge. You make sure relevant information is easily accessible so things run smoothly.
What you can offer
- Communication skills. You are fluent in English, both oral and written; German skills advantageous. You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Digital and technical affinity. You have a passion for state-of-the-art digital systems and a good technical understanding.
- Experience. Experience in network administration and hardware maintenance. You are familiar with Windows and Microsoft products.
- Eye for detail. You pay great attention to detail and have an exceptionally accurate working style, even with routine tasks.
- Structured way of working. You have a structured, efficient and independent way of working.