Working Student / Graphic Design (m/f/d)
As a partner for global brands rolling out and operating digital solutions across their organizations, we offer a broad range of specialized services from hands-on support to rollout- and change management. We achieve hands-on global implementation, successful adoption of digital solutions, acceleration of digital operations, and fast, flexible and immediate relief within multi-national corporate organizations. At ctrl QS we are at the forefront of corporate digital transformation. Located in the heart of Berlin, we work with some of the world’s top global brands in close and trustful relationships. Working with ctrl QS, you will experience a fast paced, service-oriented and dynamic environment, combining the highest professional and quality standards while being part of an agile, collaborative, and multicultural team of about 120 employees from over 40 nations. We are continuously learning and growing, offering careers in a wide variety of directions with the possibility to develop and take on new responsibilities quickly. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth and we put our team, values and client experience first.
What you’ll do
- Graphic Design of Digital Platforms. You apply your graphic design skills to the design and layout of Digital Platforms, using customizable templates to represent the individual brand of our clients. You work hands-on with tools such as Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, and other tools that support in the background building of the platform.
- Ensuring quality with a considerate approach to design. You apply a well-thought-through approach to the layouts and designs with a keen interest and awareness of the impact your work will have on the overall adoption of the platform.
- Supporting on other digital projects. You occasionally support on other projects which gives you insights into the digital operations of global brands and the context in which these layouts are used.
What you can offer
- Tool savviness and experience. You have a strong digital affinity and ideally some working experience working with tools, such as Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, knowledge of Sharepoint is a plus.
- Love for quality and service. You are excited to make an impact on big brands in their digital success. Your working style is defined by an eye for detail and a drive to continuously optimize.
- Communication and relationship-building. You have a highly professional, open, and collaborative communication style that builds trust. You feel comfortable communicating in both multicultural and corporate environments. Your English skills are excellent.
- Structured, collaborative, and proactive way of working. You prioritize and adapt quickly in an agile and dynamic working environment. You stay on top of things, execute briefs in a proactive manner and collaborate closely with the team for the best outcome.