Working Student / Content Management (m/f/d)
At ctrl QS we address the challenges faced by global brands when operating their digital activities worldwide. Offering a specialized range of services, we achieve operational excellence internationally to go hand in hand with advancing technology. To work at ctrl QS is to be at the forefront of corporate digital transformation. From our office in the heart of Berlin we work with some of the world’s top brands on a global level. We share our love for digital, thrive in constantly changing working requirements, and stand out with an exceptional eye for detail and quality. We collaborate in an agile and dynamic way, in our DNA we have a profound understanding of the requirements of global corporations. Our clients trust us when giving us access to their internal worlds and running vital parts of their business. Exceeding expectations is what we aim for. Working with us means working in a multicultural, fast-paced and service-oriented environment with the opportunity to continuously learn and develop. We grow paths for careers in a wide variety of directions. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth, and we put our team, values and client satisfaction first.
What you'll do
- Managing content. You are responsible for managing, migrating and maintaining online content for our clients using complex, state-of-the-art content management systems and other digital tools (e.g. asset management and eCRM tools).
- Localization. You set up localized versions of brand and ecommerce websites for desktop and mobile and integrate newly developed applications.
- Ensuring quality. You do frontend and backend testing of digital systems, tools, contents, applications and functionalities including precise quality assurance.
- Executing digital projects. You collaborate closely with a project manager, taking over all operational elements of a rollout project.
- Providing support. You provide support on tool usage and ensure processes and style guides are adhered to.
What you can offer
- Language skills. You are fluent in English, both oral and written; German skills advantageous.
- Digital and technical affinity. You have a passion for state-of-the-art digital systems and a good technical understanding.
- Professional work experience. You have preferably previously worked with CMS systems and/or in the digital marketing environment, as well as with MS Office.
- Eye for detail. You pay great attention to detail and have an exceptionally accurate working style, even with routine tasks.
- Structured way of working. You have a structured, efficient and independent way of working.
- Communication. You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.