Working Student / Content Management (m/f/d)
As a partner for global brands rolling out and operating digital solutions across their organizations, we offer a broad range of specialized services from hands-on support to rollout- and change management. We achieve hands-on global implementation, successful adoption of digital solutions, acceleration of digital operations, and fast, flexible and immediate relief within multi-national corporate organizations. At ctrl QS we are at the forefront of corporate digital transformation. Located in the heart of Berlin, we work with some of the world’s top global brands in close and trustful relationships. Working with ctrl QS, you will experience a fast paced, service-oriented and dynamic environment, combining the highest professional and quality standards while being part of an agile, collaborative, and multicultural team of about 120 employees from over 40 nations. We are continuously learning and growing, offering careers in a wide variety of directions with the possibility to develop and take on new responsibilities quickly. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth and we put our team, values and client experience first.
What you’ll do
- Managing content. You are responsible for managing, migrating and maintaining online content for our clients using complex, state-of-the-art content management systems and other digital tools (e.g. asset management and eCRM tools).
- Localization. You set up localized versions of brand and ecommerce websites for desktop and mobile and integrate newly developed applications.
- Ensuring quality. You do frontend and backend testing of digital systems, tools, contents, applications and functionalities including precise quality assurance.
- Executing digital projects. You collaborate closely with a project manager, taking over all operational elements of a rollout project.
- Providing support. You provide support on tool usage and ensure processes and style guides are adhered to.
What you can offer
- Language skills. You are fluent in English, both oral and written; German skills advantageous.
- Digital and technical affinity. You have a passion for state-of-the-art digital systems and a good technical understanding.
- Professional work experience. You have preferably previously worked with CMS systems and/or in the digital marketing environment, as well as with MS Office.
- Eye for detail. You pay great attention to detail and have an exceptionally accurate working style, even with routine tasks.
- Structured way of working. You have a structured, efficient and independent way of working.
- Communication. You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.