Visual Designer (m/f/d)
At ctrl QS, we put people and culture first. We continuously work on making ctrl QS a great place to work where values are not only discussed but lived. Quality is in our DNA while trust forms the basis of our actions. Every team member makes an impact and we embrace collaboration because we believe that working as a team makes us most successful. In a dynamic environment we see change as an opportunity, while always maintaining our professionalism. Our unique positioning in the market and our sustainable, organic and healthy growth set us apart from many other companies. We play a key role in the digital transformations of top global brands and with our ability to execute and implement we bring the big ideas to life.
What you’ll do
- Brand governance. You create materials and design elements ensuring a unified and consistent brand voice across various channels by using our brand guidelines and corporate design.
- Data visualisation. You understand our internal and external audiences deeply and translate key messages and content into visually appealing, consistent and clear formats.
- Presentations design. You support our teams to create clear and engaging presentations through visual storytelling.
- Marketing development. You build marketing materials for various channels (web, socials, internal) and in various formats (e.g. graphics, animations, videos formats).
- Ownership of the whole concept creation. You are responsible of the entire process and governance – from the first draft to the implementation of cross-media design concepts – to create your own concepts, formats and templates for our presentations and communication.
- Collaboration with all teams. You enable our teams to utilize templates through best practices, guidelines and ensuring proper organization of materials.
What you can offer
- Relevant experience. You have gained 2 – 3 years of graphic and/or visual design experience.
- Communication. You have excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Systems and tools. You know how to use Photoshop, AfterEffects, Illustrator or InDesign, you are highly skilled in PowerPoint and you have motion and video design knowledge.
- Creativity. You are creative and possess an ability for visual abstraction.
- Design-savvy. You are interested in current design trends and the latest technologies in the design field.
What we offer
- Healthy work-life balance with 28 days of vacation, possibility to work up to 3 months per year from any place in the world and sabbatical opportunities.
- Hybrid working set up: you are welcomed to work in our fully equipped, spacious, modern office in the heart of Berlin and also we can provide you with a necessary equipment for your home office.
- Many learning opportunities with our internal Training Program, peer knowledge exchange sessions and various development and career paths.
- Regular monthly budget for team building activities and events.
- Other initiatives and benefits such as German classes, LinkedIn learning access, weekly buffet breakfast, mindfulness sessions and more!