Video Production Expert (m/f/d)
At ctrl QS we address the challenges faced by global brands when operating their digital activities worldwide. Offering a specialized range of services, we achieve operational excellence internationally to go hand in hand with advancing technology. Our track record of achievements is based on the contribution of every team member and has resulted in close and trusting relationships with our clients who see us as part of their team. Working at ctrl QS is to be at the forefront of the world’s corporate digital transformation. Located in the heart of Berlin, we steer international digital activities for some of the world’s top global brands like NIVEA, Montblanc, IWC Schaffhausen, GROHE and la prairie. We are unique in our positioning focusing on what we do best. A job with us combines working in a fast-paced professional environment and being part of a young-spirited, agile, collaborative, and multicultural team of about 80 team members from over 30 nations. Our working language is English. We are continuously learning and growing, offering careers in a wide variety of directions with the possibility to develop and take on new responsibilities quickly. Our account teams consist of Account Managers and Directors, Project and Content Managers, Rollout Managers, International Support Specialists, Technical Experts as well as Trainers. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth and we put our team, values and client satisfaction first.
What you'll do
- Managing, creating and delivering video content You manage all elements of the video production process in an agile way. From concept development, script writing, storyboard creation and template design to footage and voice recording, rendering and animation you establish project deliverables in a range of media forms. You are to support strategic, operational and team management matters of the project by producing different video styles from educational system tutorials, marketing videos and demo sessions, ensuring to meet project objectives.
- Applying expertise. You will apply our ctrl QS company expertise and proven approaches to the frameworks you manage. You build and expand the expertise through your experiences and skills. You quickly develop a sound technical expertise on our client’s culture.
- Building relationships. You work closely with our clients and their technical and creative partners. You uphold, strengthen and build trusting and long-term partnerships.
- Optimizing. You critically review project developments and proactively suggest and implement optimization initiatives (e.g. to processes, team set-up, budgeting, client relationship management etc.)
- Rolling up your sleeves. You pragmatically support with operational tasks when and where necessary. You have a hands-on approach and are equally able to keep a holistic view on relevant matters.
What you can offer
- Digital savviness. You understand the challenges large corporations face with digital transformation, have a profound understanding of the digital landscape and state-of-the-art digital marketing technologies. You love to dig into the details and complexity of our clients’ worlds and to collaborate hands-on with the teams.
- Result orientation. You have a proven track record of successful topic ownership in agile environments. You take full accountability of your role. You deliver excellent results with an action-oriented but quality-focused approach.
- Communication. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: you interact confidently in an international and intercultural, dynamic surrounding and are experienced in presenting and communicating professionally to client teams. You love to build connections to people and communities across the globe. Fluent English skills both orally and written, German skills advantageous.
- Experience. You have gained relevant experience in digital project management and agile ways of working. Ideally, you have already worked with multilingual Content Management Systems, international website infrastructures and website localization. Experience in working in corporate environments advantageous
- Resilience. You don’t mind if things become hectic and stay cool if things change unexpectedly. You strive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment. Even under pressure you can provide consistent quality and reliable results.
- Inspiring a can-do attitude.. You love to get involved and proactively approach opportunities and business challenges with a positive and open mind. You inspire others to follow you.