UX Designer for Corporate Digital Tools (m/f/d)
At ctrl QS we address the challenges faced by global brands when operating their digital activities worldwide. Offering a specialized range of services, we achieve operational excellence internationally to go hand in hand with advancing technology. Our track record of achievements is based on the contribution of every team member and has resulted in close and trusting relationships with our clients who see us as part of their team. Working at ctrl QS is to be at the forefront of the world’s corporate digital transformation. Located in the heart of Berlin, we steer international digital activities for some of the world’s top global brands like NIVEA, Montblanc, IWC Schaffhausen, GROHE and la prairie. We are unique in our positioning focusing on what we do best. A job with us combines working in a fast-paced professional environment and being part of a young-spirited, agile, collaborative, and multicultural team of more than 100 permanent team members from over 30 nations. Our working language is English. We are continuously learning and growing, offering careers in a wide variety of directions with the possibility to develop and take on new responsibilities quickly. Our account teams consist of Account Managers and Directors, Project and Content Managers, Rollout Managers, International Support Specialists, Technical Experts as well as Trainers. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth and we put our team, values and client satisfaction first.
What you'll do
- UX Subject Matter Expert. You are a UX advocate for our global clients. You ensure optimal tool functionality and design by translating our clients’ business needs into user requirements and creating a focused user- experience for all users of their internal tools. You facilitate and conduct strategic and planning workshops, both in our internal project team and with our clients.
- UX Design. You have user-centric approach and are responsible for user experience design, information architecture and content structuring. You translate large amount of information into simple and elegant design flows and experiences, while finding individual solutions for our client needs.
- Building Client Relationships. You work closely with our clients and their technical and creative partners to uphold, strengthen and build trusting and long-term partnerships. You ensure our client’s business goals are met and facilitate them in rolling out their Corporate Digital Solutions.
- Testing and ensuring quality. You measure usage metrics and coordinate testing and feedback, which you actively communicate to the team for improvements. You identify best practices to create ctrl QS quality standards for UX on corporate digital tools.
- Rolling up your sleeves. You dive into action with a hands-on and investigative approach to problem-solving, while continuously challenging the status quo and raising the bar on our project delivery to our clients.
What you can offer
- Experience. You have relevant working experience in UX design and working with UI design tools, and a strong understanding of design principles, processes, and user-centered design methods. You bring a deep understanding of successfully implementing information architecture and information design.
- Digital savviness. You understand the challenges large corporations face with digital transformation, have a profound understanding of the digital landscape and state-of-the-art digital technologies. You love to dig into the details and complexity of our clients’ worlds and to collaborate hands-on with the teams.
- Result Orientation and Data-Driven Mindset. You have a proven track record of successful project management in agile environments. You rely on feedback and data as much as possible in your work to back up your ideas. You take full accountability and ownership of your role and can translate your ideas into solutions, while delivering excellent results with an action-oriented but quality-focused approach.
- Communication. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: you interact confidently in an international and intercultural, dynamic surrounding and are experienced in presenting and communicating professionally to client teams. Fluent English skills both orally and written, German skills advantageous.
- Resilience. You don’t mind if things become hectic and stay cool if things change unexpectedly. You strive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment. Even under pressure you can provide consistent quality and reliable results.
- Inspiring a can-do attitude. You love to get involved and proactively approach opportunities and business challenges with a positive and open mind. You inspire others to follow you.