Technical Project Manager (m/f/d)
As a partner for global brands rolling out and operating digital solutions across their organizations, we offer a broad range of specialized services from hands-on support to rollout- and change management. We achieve hands-on global implementation, successful adoption of digital solutions, acceleration of digital operations, and fast, flexible and immediate relief within multi-national corporate organizations. At ctrl QS we are at the forefront of corporate digital transformation. Located in the heart of Berlin, we work with some of the world’s top global brands in close and trustful relationships. Working with ctrl QS, you will experience a fast paced, service-oriented and dynamic environment, combining the highest professional and quality standards while being part of an agile, collaborative, and multicultural team of about 120 employees from over 40 nations. We are continuously learning and growing, offering careers in a wide variety of directions with the possibility to develop and take on new responsibilities quickly. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth and we put our team, values and client experience first.
What you’ll do
- Managing technical projects. You manage, plan and implement projects with a strong technical focus (e.g. software updates, server migrations, feature configurations) using state-of-the-art digital tools (i.e. CMSs, PIMs, DAMs and Atlassian tools). You work closely with our clients and are responsible for all strategic, operational and team management matters of the projects, ensuring to meet project objectives.
- Consulting and building relationships. You build trusting and long-term partnerships with our clients and their technical partners. With your expertise of systems and software, you break complex technical matters down and ensure all stakeholders are adequately informed for decision-making.
- Bringing in expertise. You bring in expertise on digital systems, tools and trends. You empower our clients and teams by sharing, documenting and training this knowledge. You critically review project developments, proactively suggest and implement optimization initiatives using fresh ideas.
- Finding solutions. You quickly understand and adapt to client needs, and proactively conceptualize and implement the best possible solutions to support our clients, always challenging the status quo.
- Rolling up your sleeves. You dive into action with a hands-on approach, pragmatically supporting with operational and configurational tasks when and where necessary. You have robust analytical skills and deliver on detail as well as strategy.
What you can offer
- Digital savviness. You understand the challenges large corporations face with digital transformation, have a strong digital and technical affinity, sound knowledge of state-of-the-art digital systems and a very good technical understanding.
- Experience. You have gained relevant experience in digital and/or technical project management and agile ways of working. You have solid knowledge and experience in working with servers and programming. Experience with Atlassian and JIRA tools administration, as well as working in corporate environments advantageous.
- Result orientation. You have a proven track record of successful project management in agile environments. You take full accountability and ownership of your role. You deliver excellent results with an action-oriented but quality-focused approach.
- Communication. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: you interact confidently in an international and intercultural dynamic surrounding and are experienced in presenting and communicating professionally to client teams. You love to build connections to people and communities across the globe. Fluent English skills both orally and written, German skills highly advantageous.
- Resilience. You don’t mind if things become hectic and stay cool if things change unexpectedly. You strive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment. Even under pressure you can provide consistent quality and reliable results.