Technical Project Manager (M/F)
At ctrl QS we address the challenges faced by global brands when operating their digital activities worldwide. Offering a specialized range of services, we achieve operational excellence internationally to go hand in hand with advancing technology. To work at ctrl QS is to be at the forefront of corporate digital transformation. From our office in the heart of Berlin we work with some of the world’s top brands on a global level. We share our love for digital, thrive in constantly changing working requirements, and stand out with an exceptional eye for detail and quality. We collaborate in an agile and dynamic way, in our DNA we have a profound understanding of the requirements of global corporations. Our clients trust us when giving us access to their internal worlds and running vital parts of their business. Exceeding expectations is what we aim for. Working with us means working in a multicultural, fast-paced and service-oriented environment with the opportunity to continuously learn and develop. We grow paths for careers in a wide variety of directions. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth, and we put our team, values and client satisfaction first.
What you'll do
- Managing projects. You manage and implement a variety of projects with a strong technical focus (e.g. software updates, server migrations, feature configurations) using state-of-the-art digital tools such as CMSs, PIMs, DAMs and eCRM tools. You work with different clients and are responsible for all strategic, operational and team management matters of the projects, ensuring to meet project objectives.
- Consulting and supporting our clients. With your expertise of systems and software, you break complex technical matters down, translate technical language into marketing language and ensure our clients and other project stakeholders are adequately informed for decision making.
- Bringing in expertise. You bring in expertise on digital systems, tools and trends. You empower our clients and teams by sharing, documenting and training this knowledge. You critically review project developments, proactively suggest and implement optimization initiatives using fresh ideas.
- Building relationships. You work closely with our clients, their technical partners, systems, software and tool providers. You uphold, strengthen and build trusting and long-term partnerships.
- Rolling up your sleeves. You dive into action with a hands-on approach, pragmatically supporting with operational and configurational tasks when and where necessary. You have robust analytical skills and deliver on detail as well as strategy.
What you can offer
- Result orientation. You have a proven track record of successful project management. You take full accountability and ownership of your role. You deliver excellent results with an action-oriented but quality-focused approach.
- Communication. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: you interact confidently in an international and intercultural dynamic surrounding and are experienced in presenting and communicating professionally to client teams. You love to build connections to people and communities across the globe. Fluent English skills both orally and written, German skills advantageous
- Experience. You have gained relevant experience in digital and/or technical project management and agile ways of working. You have solid knowledge and experience in working with and/or administrating major CMSs, PIMs, DAMs and eCRM tools. Experience working in corporate environments advantageous.
- Resilience. You don’t mind if things become hectic and stay cool if things change unexpectedly. You strive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment. Even under pressure you can provide consistent quality and reliable results.