Technical Content Manager (m/f/d)
At ctrl QS we address the challenges faced by global brands when operating their digital activities worldwide. Offering a specialized range of services, we achieve operational excellence internationally to go hand in hand with advancing technology. To work at ctrl QS is to be at the forefront of corporate digital transformation. From our office in the heart of Berlin we work with some of the world’s top brands on a global level. We share our love for digital, thrive in constantly changing working requirements, and stand out with an exceptional eye for detail and quality. We collaborate in an agile and dynamic way, in our DNA we have a profound understanding of the requirements of global corporations. Our clients trust us when giving us access to their internal worlds and running vital parts of their business. Exceeding expectations is what we aim for. Working with us means working in a multicultural, fast-paced and service-oriented environment with the opportunity to continuously learn and develop. We grow paths for careers in a wide variety of directions. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth, and we put our team, values and client satisfaction first.
What you’ll do
- Configuring websites. You configure website backends and integrate features and applications. You also handle automation tools to execute migration, clean-up or configuration projects.
- Providing technical support and solving problems. You manage tickets and handle complex system requests through issue tracking tools. You solve problems through first level analysis, report and testing of code-related issues in websites and platforms.
- Ensuring quality. You engage in back-end and front-end testing and quality assurance of global brand and ecommerce websites, applications and functionalities.
- Breaking complex matters down. You will liaise with development teams and technical support teams to translate technical information into easy-to-understand instructions for end users.
- Coordinating. You carefully check any briefings you receive and ensure that you have all information, knowledge and material you need to successfully execute your tasks. For this purpose, you communicate with teams internally and with our client contacts. You proactively flag if you see any risks to complete your tasks within the defined quality standards.
- Optimizing and sharing knowledge. You bring in ideas on how to optimize processes and solutions internally and for clients and document relevant knowledge in internal or external knowledge management tools.
What you can offer
- Structured way of working. You have an independent and structured way of working. Before you start a task, you reflect on the most efficient way of completing it. You multitask, but also strictly follow priorities when necessary.
- Communication. You have a highly professional, open and collaborative communication style. You feel comfortable communicating in both multicultural and corporate environments. Your English skills are excellent, both orally and written.
- Resilience. You don’t mind if things become hectic and stay cool if things change unexpectedly. You strive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment. Even under pressure you can provide consistent quality and reliable results.
- Experience. Understanding of digital technologies and experience in working with tools (preferably content management systems, PIMs and/or DAMs), in reporting bugs and in detecting issues caused by back or front-end code.