Technical Content Manager (m/f/d)
As a partner for global brands rolling out and operating digital solutions across their organizations, we offer a broad range of specialized services from hands-on support to rollout- and change management. We achieve hands-on global implementation, successful adoption of digital solutions, acceleration of digital operations, and fast, flexible and immediate relief within multi-national corporate organizations. At ctrl QS we are at the forefront of corporate digital transformation. Located in the heart of Berlin, we work with some of the world’s top global brands in close and trustful relationships. Working with ctrl QS, you will experience a fast paced, service-oriented and dynamic environment, combining the highest professional and quality standards while being part of an agile, collaborative, and multicultural team of about 120 employees from over 40 nations. We are continuously learning and growing, offering careers in a wide variety of directions with the possibility to develop and take on new responsibilities quickly. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth and we put our team, values and client experience first.
What you’ll do
- Configuring websites. You configure website backends and integrate features and applications. You also handle automation tools to execute migration, clean-up or configuration projects.
- Providing technical support and solving problems. You manage tickets and handle complex system requests through issue tracking tools. You solve problems through first level analysis, report and testing of code-related issues in websites and platforms.
- Ensuring quality. You engage in back-end and front-end testing and quality assurance of global brand and ecommerce websites, applications and functionalities.
- Breaking complex matters down. You will liaise with development teams and technical support teams to translate technical information into easy-to-understand instructions for end users.
- Coordinating. You carefully check any briefings you receive and ensure that you have all information, knowledge and material you need to successfully execute your tasks. For this purpose, you communicate with teams internally and with our client contacts. You proactively flag if you see any risks to complete your tasks within the defined quality standards.
- Optimizing and sharing knowledge. You bring in ideas on how to optimize processes and solutions internally and for clients and document relevant knowledge in internal or external knowledge management tools.
What you can offer
- Structured way of working. You have an independent and structured way of working. Before you start a task, you reflect on the most efficient way of completing it. You multitask, but also strictly follow priorities when necessary.
- Communication. You have a highly professional, open and collaborative communication style. You feel comfortable communicating in both multicultural and corporate environments. Your English skills are excellent, both orally and written.
- Resilience. You don’t mind if things become hectic and stay cool if things change unexpectedly. You strive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment. Even under pressure you can provide consistent quality and reliable results.
- Experience. Understanding of digital technologies and experience in working with tools (preferably content management systems, PIMs and/or DAMs), in reporting bugs and in detecting issues caused by back or front-end code.