Talent Acquisition Specialist/ Recruiter (m/f/d)
At ctrl QS we address the challenges faced by global brands when operating their digital activities worldwide. Offering a specialized range of services, we achieve operational excellence internationally to go hand in hand with advancing technology. Our track record of achievements is based on the contribution of every team member and has resulted in close and trusting relationships with our clients who see us as part of their team. Working at ctrl QS is to be at the forefront of the world’s corporate digital transformation. Located in the heart of Berlin, we steer international digital activities for some of the world’s top global brands like NIVEA, Montblanc, IWC Schaffhausen, GROHE and la prairie. We are unique in our positioning focusing on what we do best. A job with us combines working in a fast-paced professional environment and being part of a young-spirited, agile, collaborative, and multicultural team of about 100 team members from over 30 nations. Our working language is English. We are continuously learning and growing, offering careers in a wide variety of directions with the possibility to develop and take on new responsibilities quickly. Our account teams consist of Account Managers and Directors, Project and Content Managers, Rollout Managers, International Support Specialists, Technical Experts as well as Trainers. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth and we put our team, values and client satisfaction first.
What you'll do
- Managing the recruiting process. You take ownership of the full-cycle recruiting process for all our open positions while ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience. By managing this core business process reliably and efficiently, you significantly contribute to our company’s sustainable growth.
- Staying on top of things. You keep an overview of our hiring needs and drive the efficiency of recruiting strategies. You share reports and insights internally, quickly adjust recruiting measures if necessary, and ensure fast decision making regarding all recruitment matters.
- Employer branding. You strengthen our company brand on the job market by initiating and managing strategic employer branding measures in close collaboration with the Head of HR. You build and maintain a network of prospects through market research and relationship management.
- Attracting the right talent. By utilizing your active sourcing skills and an established network, you attract the right talent for ctrl QS. You quickly understand our target group and profile candidates for the right motivation and value fit.
- Representing. You build a solid understanding of ctrl QS and represent our values and culture in an authentic, exciting and convincing way.
- Bringing in new expertise. You are on top of recruitment and HR trends, explore and evaluate new hiring opportunities and continuously optimize our recruiting activities. You coach our team in recruitment essentials and in conducting interviews.
What you can offer
- Relevant experience. You have at least 4 years of significant work experience in recruiting, preferably within an international environment, and a proven track record of appointing long-term hires. You have acquired excellent profiling skills to identify the right talent and you bring substantial employer branding know-how.
- Structured way of working. You have an independent and structured way of working. You have proven your self-management skills on various occasions and excel in efficiently managing your own time. You multitask, but also strictly follow priorities when necessary.
- Digital savviness. You bring interest in the digital environment and the world we operate in. You apprehend the recruitment needs of service providers in the digital arena and possess knowledge of digital HRM tools and software.
- Communication. You have a friendly, open, confident, and authentic personality and you enjoy building connections within a multicultural and dynamic team. You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English and ideally also in German.
- Resilience and Determination. You don’t mind if things become hectic and stay cool if things change unexpectedly. You strive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment. Even under pressure you can provide consistent quality and reliable results. You take full accountability and ownership of your role and deliver excellent results with a solution-oriented but quality-focused approach.