Talent Acquisition Specialist / Recruiter (m/f/d)
As a partner for global brands rolling out and operating digital solutions across their organizations, we offer a broad range of specialized services from hands-on support to rollout- and change management. We achieve hands-on global implementation, successful adoption of digital solutions, acceleration of digital operations, and fast, flexible and immediate relief within multi-national corporate organizations. At ctrl QS we are at the forefront of corporate digital transformation. Located in the heart of Berlin, we work with some of the world’s top global brands in close and trustful relationships. Working with ctrl QS, you will experience a fast paced, service-oriented and dynamic environment, combining the highest professional and quality standards while being part of an agile, collaborative, and multicultural team of about 120 employees from over 40 nations. We are continuously learning and growing, offering careers in a wide variety of directions with the possibility to develop and take on new responsibilities quickly. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth and we put our team, values and client experience first.
What you’ll do
- Managing the recruiting process. You take ownership of the full-cycle recruiting process for all our open positions while ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience. By managing this core business process reliably and efficiently, you significantly contribute to our company’s sustainable growth.
- Staying on top of things. You keep an overview of our hiring needs and drive the efficiency of recruiting strategies. You share reports and insights internally, quickly adjust recruiting measures if necessary, and ensure fast decision making regarding all recruitment matters.
- Employer branding. You strengthen our company brand on the job market by initiating and managing strategic employer branding measures in close collaboration with the Head of HR. You build and maintain a network of prospects through market research and relationship management.
- Attracting the right talent. By utilizing your active sourcing skills and an established network, you attract the right talent for ctrl QS. You quickly understand our target group and profile candidates for the right motivation and value fit.
- Representing. You build a solid understanding of ctrl QS and represent our values and culture in an authentic, exciting and convincing way.
- Bringing in new expertise. You are on top of recruitment and HR trends, explore and evaluate new hiring opportunities and continuously optimize our recruiting activities. You coach our team in recruitment essentials and in conducting interviews.
What you can offer
- Relevant experience. You have at least 4 years of significant work experience in recruiting, preferably within an international environment, and a proven track record of appointing long-term hires. You have acquired excellent profiling skills to identify the right talent and you bring substantial employer branding know-how.
- Structured way of working. You have an independent and structured way of working. You have proven your self-management skills on various occasions and excel in efficiently managing your own time. You multitask, but also strictly follow priorities when necessary.
- Digital savviness. You bring interest in the digital environment and the world we operate in. You apprehend the recruitment needs of service providers in the digital arena and possess knowledge of digital HRM tools and software.
- Communication. You have a friendly, open, confident, and authentic personality and you enjoy building connections within a multicultural and dynamic team. You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English and ideally also in German.
- Resilience and Determination. You don’t mind if things become hectic and stay cool if things change unexpectedly. You strive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment. Even under pressure you can provide consistent quality and reliable results. You take full accountability and ownership of your role and deliver excellent results with a solution-oriented but quality-focused approach.