Talent Acquisition Manager / Recruiter (m/f/d)
As a partner for global brands rolling out and operating digital solutions across their organizations, we offer a broad range of specialized services from hands-on support to rollout- and change management. We achieve hands-on global implementation, successful adoption of digital solutions, acceleration of digital operations, and fast, flexible and immediate relief within multi-national corporate organizations. At ctrl QS we are at the forefront of corporate digital transformation. Located in the heart of Berlin, we work with some of the world’s top global brands in close and trustful relationships. Working with ctrl QS, you will experience a fast paced, service-oriented and dynamic environment, combining the highest professional and quality standards while being part of an agile, collaborative, and multicultural team of about 120 employees from over 40 nations. We are continuously learning and growing, offering careers in a wide variety of directions with the possibility to develop and take on new responsibilities quickly. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth and we put our team, values and client experience first.
What you’ll do
- Acquiring Talent. You drive end-to-end recruitment by attracting and identifying the best talent and quickly adapting to the dynamic changes in our hiring needs. You take quick actions and decisions during high-volume recruiting peaks and apply your expertise in various recruiting methods to quickly bring in unique profiles and meet all our recruiting KPIs.
- Staying on top of things. You keep a constant overview of our hiring needs and open positions and take ownership of the whole process to ensure they are filled in a fast and structured manner, always anticipating the next step. You are proactive in keeping the Team updated on the recruiting status to ensure consistent alignment and transparency.
- Representing and employer branding. You quickly build a profound understanding of ctrl QS and our services to represent and strengthen our company brand on the job market, starting with excellent candidate experience. You initiate and manage strategic employer branding measures and continuously build a network of prospective talent.
- Connecting the dots and acting as a business partner. You collaborate closely with the Management Team and play a key role in ensuring our Team’s resource-, skills-, and talent needs are fulfilled. You apply a holistic and forward-thinking approach to recruiting, ensuring a match with our business needs, our future vision, and our company values.
- Bringing in new expertise and optimizing. You keep abreast with the latest recruitment and HR trends, and continuously drive the optimization of our recruiting processes and methods. You implement new strategies and approaches based on data-driven decisions.
What you can offer
- Relevant experience and expertise. You bring in solid expertise and know-how in recruiting methods, including active sourcing and external recruiting services. You have a proven track record of successfully appointing long-term new hires, including C-level, preferably in a service-oriented and fast-growing environment. You know how to find and retain the right talent that allows a business like ours to thrive and grow, and your knowledge comes with a genuine passion for recruiting trends. You possess good knowledge of German labor law, as well as international hiring & visa processes.
- Structured, detailed, and proactive way of working. You prioritize and adapt quickly in an agile working environment. You stay on top of things, always anticipating the next step and keeping an overview of the bigger picture. You ensure nothing gets overlooked with your excellent organizational skills, even with quick growth and changes in the Team.
- Communication. You have a friendly, open, confident, professional, and authentic personality, and you enjoy building connections within a multicultural and dynamic team. You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English, ideally also in German.
- Digital savviness. You are excited to join a Team of digital experts and have ideally worked within the digital industry. You have a solid understanding of the recruitment needs as well as challenges of service providers in the digital world.
- Readiness for the next challenge. You strive in a dynamic working environment, always ready to tackle the next challenge and keep up with the fast pace. You see unexpected changes as an exciting opportunity to apply your outside-of-the-box approach to problem-solving.