Solution Unit Manager – Solution Enablement & Adoption (m/f/d)
At ctrl QS, we put people and culture first. We continuously work on making ctrl QS a great place to work where values are not only discussed but lived. Quality is in our DNA while trust forms the basis of our actions. Every team member makes an impact and we embrace collaboration because we believe that working as a team makes us most successful. In a dynamic environment we see change as an opportunity, while always maintaining our professionalism. Our unique positioning in the market and our sustainable, organic and healthy growth set us apart from many other companies. We play a key role in the digital transformations of top global brands and with our ability to execute and implement we bring the big ideas to life.
What you’ll do
- Design Solution Unit in collaboration. You collaborate with the Solution Unit Head and a team of Solution Experts in developing our solution enablement & adoption service into a scalable “Product” defining our standards and how we deliver it.
- Develop Methodologies. You develop Solution Enablement methodologies and define processes for your Solution Unit to ensure ongoing optimization and excellence.
- Team Leadership &Operations. You take ownership of all operational aspects and manage and lead the team by ensuring the right team set-up and team’s success in alignment with company’s strategic growth objectives.
- Hands-on approach. You create Change Management, Digital Transformation strategies, implement training programs for our clients, and enable our team to deliver them.
- Consult clients & teams. You consult our Clients and Account teams with strategic thinking and creativity and connect business needs to digital tools and technology.
What you can offer
- You are a Change Management expert with a passion for digital transformation and you have 2-3 years experience in training and enablement methodologies and tools
- You are experienced in collaboration hubs (e.g. SharePoint) is a plus
- You have a strong understanding of managing consulting projects and project management methodologies (planning, team building and coordination, budgeting, etc.)
- You are an analytical and data-driven problem-solver with the ability to work on a hands-on implementation approach and a strong strategic business development approach
- You are an excellent communicator, collaborator, and networker, with strong storytelling and PowerPoint design skills, and ideally, have experience with B2B services
What we offer
- Healthy work-life balance with 28 days of vacation, possibility to work up to 3 months per year from any place in the world and sabbatical opportunities
- Hybrid working set up: we have fully equipped , spacious, modern office in the heart of Berlin and we can support you with all necessary devices for your home office
- Many learning opportunities with our internal Training Program, peer knowledge exchange sessions and various development and career path
- Regular monthly budget for team activities
- Other initiatives and benefits such as German classes, LinkedIn learning access, weekly buffet breakfast, mindfulness sessions and more!