Solution Unit Manager – Solution Enablement & Adoption (m/f/d)
As a partner for global brands rolling out and operating digital solutions across their organizations, we offer a broad range of specialized services from hands-on support to rollout- and change management. We achieve hands-on global implementation, successful adoption of digital solutions, acceleration of digital operations, and fast, flexible and immediate relief within multi-national corporate organizations. At ctrl QS we are at the forefront of corporate digital transformation. Located in the heart of Berlin, we work with some of the world’s top global brands in close and trustful relationships. Working with ctrl QS, you will experience a fast paced, service-oriented and dynamic environment, combining the highest professional and quality standards while being part of an agile, collaborative, and multicultural team of about 160 employees from over 40 nations. We are continuously learning and growing, offering careers in a wide variety of directions with the possibility to develop and take on new responsibilities quickly. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth and we put our team, values and client experience first.
What you’ll do
- You will collaborate with the Solution Unit Head and a team of Solution Experts in developing our solution enablement & adoption service into a scalable “Product” defining our standards and how we deliver it.
- You will create Change Management, Digital Transformation strategies, implement training programs for our clients, and enable our team to deliver them.
- You will take ownership of all operational aspects and manage and lead the team by ensuring the right team set-up and team’s success in alignment with our company’s strategic growth objectives.
- You will develop Solution Enablement methodologies and define processes for your Solution Unit to ensure ongoing optimization and excellence.
- You will consult our Clients and Account teams with strategic thinking and creativity and connect business needs to digital tools and technology.
What you can offer
- You are a Change Management expert with a passion for digital transformation and you have an extensive experience in training and enablement methodologies and tools.
- Experience in collaboration hubs (e.g. SharePoint) is a plus.
- You have a strong understanding of managing consulting projects and project management methodologies (planning, team building and coordination, budgeting, etc.).
- You are an analytical and data-driven problem-solver with the ability to work on a hands-on implementation approach and a strong strategic business development approach.
- You are an excellent communicator, collaborator, and networker, with strong storytelling and PowerPoint design skills, and ideally, have experience with B2B services.