Solution Unit Manager – Digital Operations Consulting (m/f/d)
At ctrl QS, we put people and culture first. We continuously work on making ctrl QS a great place to work where values are not only discussed but lived. Quality is in our DNA while trust forms the basis of our actions. Every team member makes an impact and we embrace collaboration because we believe that working as a team makes us most successful. In a dynamic environment we see change as an opportunity, while always maintaining our professionalism. Our unique positioning in the market and our sustainable, organic and healthy growth set us apart from many other companies. We play a key role in the digital transformations of top global brands and with our ability to execute and implement we bring the big ideas to life.
What you’ll do
- Build consulting capabilities. You strengthen the company’s consulting capabilities by combining strategic considerations with a hands-on implementation approach to deliver consulting services on client projects.
- Team Leadership & Operations. You take ownership of all operational aspects and manage and lead the team by ensuring the right team set-up and team’s success in alignment with company’s strategic growth objectives.
- Develop methodologies. You create new solutions and develop new methodologies for your Solution Unit to ensure ongoing optimization and excellence of Digital Operations Consulting for our clients.
- Consult Clients & teams. You consult our Clients and Account teams with strategic thinking and creativity to connect business needs to digital tools and technology.
What you can offer
- You have 3-4 years consulting experience in IT consulting , strategy consulting, or in-house consulting preferably in relation to creating and implementing digital processes or operating model concepts in a corporate context
- You have a strong understanding of managing consulting projects and project management methodologies (planning, team building and coordination, budgeting, etc.)
- You are an analytical and data driven problem-solver with the ability to work on a hands-on implementation approach and a strong strategic business development approach
- You are an excellent communicator, collaborator, and networker, with strong storytelling and PowerPoint design skills, and ideally have experience with B2B services
What we offer
- Healthy work-life balance with 28 days of vacation, possibility to work up to 3 months per year from any place in the world and sabbatical opportunities
- Hybrid working set up: we have fully equipped , spacious, modern office in the heart of Berlin and we can support you with all necessary devices for your home office
- Many learning opportunities with our internal Training Program, peer knowledge exchange sessions and various development and career path
- Regular monthly budget for team activities
- Other initiatives and benefits such as German classes, LinkedIn learning access, weekly buffet breakfast, mindfulness sessions and more!