Solution Unit Manager – Content Management (m/f/d)
At ctrl QS, we put people and culture first. We continuously work on making ctrl QS a great place to work where values are not only discussed but lived. Quality is in our DNA while trust forms the basis of our actions. Every team member makes an impact and we embrace collaboration because we believe that working as a team makes us most successful. In a dynamic environment we see change as an opportunity, while always maintaining our professionalism. Our unique positioning in the market and our sustainable, organic and healthy growth set us apart from many other companies. We play a key role in the digital transformations of top global brands and with our ability to execute and implement we bring the big ideas to life.
What you’ll do
- Team Leadership. You take ownership of all operational aspects and manage and lead the team by ensuring the right team set-up and team’s success in alignment with our company’s strategic growth objectives.
- Design Methodologies. You create new solutions and develop new methodologies for your Solution Unit to ensure ongoing optimization and excellence of Content and Storefront Management for our clients.
- Collaboration. You consult our Clients and Account teams with strategic thinking and creativity and connect business needs to digital tools and technology.
- Delivery. You ensure the smooth delivery of a diverse array of projects, both internal and client-facing and continuously develop expertise.
What you can offer
- You have 2-3 years experience working with CMS; eCommerce platforms and website ecosystems for Marketing and eCommerce purposes
- You have strong organizational and project management skills; you are familiar with forecasting resources& planning budgets
- You are an expert in managing ongoing client, partner, and stakeholder relationships as well as leading teams
- You are analytical, data-driven & a strategic thinker with the ability to work with hands-on approach
- You are an excellent communicator, collaborator, and networker, with strong storytelling and PowerPoint design skills, and ideally, have experience with B2B services
What we offer
- Healthy work-life balance with 28 days of vacation, possibility to work up to 3 months per year from any place in the world and sabbatical opportunities
- Hybrid working set up: we have fully equipped , spacious, modern office in the heart of Berlin and we can support you with all necessary devices for your home office
- Many learning opportunities with our internal Training Program, peer knowledge exchange sessions and various development and career path
- Regular monthly budget for team activities
- Other initiatives and benefits such as German classes, LinkedIn learning access, weekly buffet breakfast, mindfulness sessions and more!