Senior Project Manager for Product Development (M/F)
At ctrl QS we address the challenges faced by global brands when operating their digital activities worldwide. Offering a specialized range of services, we achieve operational excellence internationally to go hand in hand with advancing technology. To work at ctrl QS is to be at the forefront of corporate digital transformation. From our office in the heart of Berlin we work with some of the world’s top brands on a global level. We share our love for digital, thrive in constantly changing working requirements, and stand out with an exceptional eye for detail and quality. We collaborate in an agile and dynamic way, in our DNA we have a profound understanding of the requirements of global corporations. Our clients trust us when giving us access to their internal worlds and running vital parts of their business. Exceeding expectations is what we aim for. Working with us means working in a multicultural, fast-paced and service-oriented environment with the opportunity to continuously learn and develop. We grow paths for careers in a wide variety of directions. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth, and we put our team, values and client satisfaction first.
What you'll do
- Facilitating a project. You will be actively driving and facilitating a global website project for one of our clients. You will serve as a coordinating element between all parties involved to ensure a smooth and flawless rollout applying the SCRUM framework.
- Defining a product. As part of the project, you are responsible for collecting, analyzing, defining and communicating the needs of our client’s internal product users (local affiliates) to ensure product development meets their needs as well as end-user expectations.
- Applying your expertise. You quickly develop a sound technical expertise on the infrastructure of the website and its supporting systems and ensure this is incorporated in product development. You actively collaborate with all team members to become a product expert and drive agile practices.
- Streamlining processes. You will define and implement a communication process flow to ensure the aggregation of product requests across different touchpoints within existing project workflows.
- Building relationships. You establish strong and professional relationships with product developers, internal product users at client and project leadership team to drive the successful product development.
- Rolling up your sleeves. You dive into action with a hands-on approach, pragmatically supporting with operational and configurational tasks when and where necessary. You have robust analytical skills and deliver on detail as well as strategy.
What you can offer
- Digital savviness. Excellent understanding of website and ecommerce UX and ability to translate this into practical advice. You have a profound understanding of the digital landscape and state-of-the-art digital marketing technologies. You love to dig into the details and complexity of our clients’ worlds and to collaborate hands-on with the teams.
- Result orientation. You have a proven track record of successful project management. You take full accountability and ownership of your role. You deliver excellent results with an action-oriented but quality-focused approach.
- Communication. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: you interact confidently in an international and intercultural, dynamic surrounding and are experienced in presenting and communicating professionally to client teams. You love to build connections to people and communities across the globe. Fluent English skills both orally and written, German skills advantageous.
- Experience. You have gained relevant experience in product development and agile ways of working and are confident in using SCRUM techniques. Ideally, you have already worked with multilingual Content Management Systems, international website infrastructures and website localization. Experience in working in corporate environments advantageous.
- Resilience. You don’t mind if things become hectic and stay cool if things change unexpectedly. You strive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment. Even under pressure you can provide consistent quality and reliable results.