Project Manager for Digital Rollouts (m/f/d)
At ctrl QS we address the challenges faced by global brands when operating their digital activities worldwide. Offering a specialized range of services, we achieve operational excellence internationally to go hand in hand with advancing technology. To work at ctrl QS is to be at the forefront of corporate digital transformation. From our office in the heart of Berlin we work with some of the world’s top brands on a global level. We share our love for digital, thrive in constantly changing working requirements, and stand out with an exceptional eye for detail and quality. We collaborate in an agile and dynamic way, in our DNA we have a profound understanding of the requirements of global corporations. Our clients trust us when giving us access to their internal worlds and running vital parts of their business. Exceeding expectations is what we aim for. Working with us means working in a multicultural, fast-paced and service-oriented environment with the opportunity to continuously learn and develop. We grow paths for careers in a wide variety of directions. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth, and we put our team, values and client satisfaction first.
What you'll do
- Managing rollout projects. You manage international rollout projects for global brands in an agile way. From campaign rollouts to tool & system rollouts to rolling out new ways of working. You are responsible for all strategic, operational and team management matters of the project, ensuring to meet project objectives.
- Applying expertise. You will apply our ctrl QS company expertise and proven approaches to the projects you manage. You build and expand the expertise through your experiences and skills. You quickly develop a sound technical expertise on our client’s system infrastructure.
- Planning and budgeting. You will manage project budgets and take over responsibility for timely budget and team planning. You evaluate short and medium-term team needs and always ensure regular and accurate reporting and invoicing.
- Building relationships. You work closely with our clients and their technical and creative partners. You uphold, strengthen and build trusting and long-term partnerships.
- Optimizing. You critically review project developments and proactively suggest and implement optimization initiatives (e.g. to processes, team set-up, budgeting, client relationship management etc.)
- Rolling up your sleeves. You pragmatically support with operational tasks when and where necessary. You have a hands-on approach and are equally able to keep a holistic view on relevant matters.
What you can offer
- Digital savviness. You understand the challenges large corporations face with digital transformation, have a profound understanding of the digital landscape and state-of-the-art digital marketing technologies. You love to dig into the details and complexity of our clients’ worlds and to collaborate hands-on with the teams.
- Result orientation. You have a proven track record of successful project management. You take full accountability and ownership of your role. You deliver excellent results with an action-oriented but quality-focused approach.
- Communication. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: you interact confidently in an international and intercultural, dynamic surrounding and are experienced in presenting and communicating professionally to client teams. You love to build connections to people and communities across the globe. Fluent English skills both orally and written, German skills advantageous.
- Experience. You have gained relevant experience in digital project management and agile ways of working. Ideally, you have already worked with multilingual Content Management Systems, international website infrastructures and website localization. Experience in working in corporate environments advantageous.
- Resilience. You don’t mind if things become hectic and stay cool if things change unexpectedly. You strive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment. Even under pressure you can provide consistent quality and reliable results.
- Inspiring a can-do attitude.. You love to get involved and proactively approach opportunities and business challenges with a positive and open mind. You inspire others to follow you.