Project Manager for Digital Rollouts (m/f/d)
As a partner for global brands rolling out and operating digital solutions across their organizations, we offer a broad range of specialized services from hands-on support to rollout- and change management. We achieve hands-on global implementation, successful adoption of digital solutions, acceleration of digital operations, and fast, flexible and immediate relief within multi-national corporate organizations. At ctrl QS we are at the forefront of corporate digital transformation. Located in the heart of Berlin, we work with some of the world’s top global brands in close and trustful relationships. Working with ctrl QS, you will experience a fast paced, service-oriented and dynamic environment, combining the highest professional and quality standards while being part of an agile, collaborative, and multicultural team of about 120 employees from over 40 nations. We are continuously learning and growing, offering careers in a wide variety of directions with the possibility to develop and take on new responsibilities quickly. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth and we put our team, values and client experience first.
What you’ll do
- Managing rollout projects. You manage international rollout projects for global brands in an agile way. From campaign rollouts to tool & system rollouts to rolling out new ways of working. You are responsible for all strategic, operational and team management matters of the project, ensuring to meet project objectives.
- Applying expertise. You will apply our ctrl QS company expertise and proven approaches to the projects you manage. You build and expand the expertise through your experiences and skills. You quickly develop a sound technical expertise on our client’s system infrastructure.
- Planning and budgeting. You will manage project budgets and take over responsibility for timely budget and team planning. You evaluate short and medium-term team needs and always ensure regular and accurate reporting and invoicing.
- Building relationships. You work closely with our clients and their technical and creative partners. You uphold, strengthen and build trusting and long-term partnerships.
- Optimizing. You critically review project developments and proactively suggest and implement optimization initiatives (e.g. to processes, team set-up, budgeting, client relationship management etc.).
- Rolling up your sleeves. You pragmatically support with operational tasks when and where necessary. You have a hands-on approach and are equally able to keep a holistic view on relevant matters.
What you can offer
- Digital savviness. You understand the challenges large corporations face with digital transformation, have a profound understanding of the digital landscape and state-of-the-art digital marketing technologies. You love to dig into the details and complexity of our clients’ worlds and to collaborate hands-on with the teams.
- Result orientation. You have a proven track record of successful project management. You take full accountability and ownership of your role. You deliver excellent results with an action-oriented but quality-focused approach.
- Communication. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: you interact confidently in an international and intercultural, dynamic surrounding and are experienced in presenting and communicating professionally to client teams. You love to build connections to people and communities across the globe. Fluent English skills both orally and written, German skills advantageous.
- Experience. You have gained relevant experience in digital project management and agile ways of working. Ideally, you have already worked with multilingual Content Management Systems, international website infrastructures and website localization. Experience in working in corporate environments advantageous.
- Resilience. You don’t mind if things become hectic and stay cool if things change unexpectedly. You strive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment. Even under pressure you can provide consistent quality and reliable results.
- Inspiring a can-do attitude. You love to get involved and proactively approach opportunities and business challenges with a positive and open mind. You inspire others to follow you.