Practical Training & eLearning Delivery Specialist (m/f/d)
As a partner for global brands rolling out and operating digital solutions across their organizations, we offer a broad range of specialized services from hands-on support to rollout- and change management. We achieve hands-on global implementation, successful adoption of digital solutions, acceleration of digital operations, and fast, flexible and immediate relief within multi-national corporate organizations. At ctrl QS we are at the forefront of corporate digital transformation. Located in the heart of Berlin, we work with some of the world’s top global brands in close and trustful relationships. Working with ctrl QS, you will experience a fast paced, service-oriented and dynamic environment, combining the highest professional and quality standards while being part of an agile, collaborative, and multicultural team of about 120 employees from over 40 nations. We are continuously learning and growing, offering careers in a wide variety of directions with the possibility to develop and take on new responsibilities quickly. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth and we put our team, values and client experience first.
What you’ll do
- Training Delivery. You plan, prepare, deliver and follow up on operational and tool trainings for our corporate clients, including their inhouse international digital teams as well as partners worldwide.
- Creating training and digital education concepts. You ongoingly develop adult eLearning methods and new, customized and user-centric training and documentation concepts, including additional materials to educate our client’s teams worldwide on their digital systems and operational workflows. You educate them across a range of tools and medium, from video to live training and written communication.
- Change Management. By integrating trainings and other educational measures into the broader context of our client’s business and project objectives, you support the successful rollout and implementation of their digital transformation roadmap.
- Building expertise. You work hands-on with our account teams to support them with internal and external knowledge management projects, thereby continuously extending your knowledge. You test, research and troubleshoot systems and tools which are subject of training materials.
- Knowledge management. As a power user and advocate of our internal knowledge management system you empower our teams by proactively documenting, structuring, sharing, communicating and training new and relevant ctrl QS expertise and knowledge.
What you can offer
- Training know-how. You have significant training, eLearning and documentation experience, preferably training small groups of tool users with a marketing background. You have strong understanding of adult learning methods and you keep your listeners interested and engaged in both remote and on-site trainings.
- Digital savviness. Profound digital marketing/ecommerce background, ideally in an international and corporate context. Strong technical understanding, affinity for and interest in state-of-the-art enterprise technologies. Knowledge of the digital training landscape and design production is a plus.
- Structured way of working. You work in a diligent and detail-oriented way. You enjoy working on multiple topics at the same time, keeping the overview and efficiently managing your time and priorities.
- Quality. As a gate-keeper for training documentation and materials for clients you ensure the highest professional and quality standards before publishing. You have strong attention to detail, understand the creative landscape and visual materials. Editing skills are a plus.
- Communication. You communicate confidently in a multicultural dynamic surrounding. You can work collaborative on group projects and break down complex, technical training contents into easy to understand and clear instructions for non-tech savvy teams. Ideally you are an English native speaker and have excellent written and oral English skills.
- Inspiring a can-do attitude. You love to get involved and proactively approach opportunities and business challenges with a positive and open mind. You inspire others to follow you and can lead them through new ideas.