As a partner for global brands rolling out and operating digital solutions across their organizations, we offer a broad range of specialized services from hands-on support to rollout- and change management. We achieve hands-on global implementation, successful adoption of digital solutions, acceleration of digital operations, and fast, flexible and immediate relief within multi-national corporate organizations. At ctrl QS we are at the forefront of corporate digital transformation. Located in the heart of Berlin, we work with some of the world’s top global brands in close and trustful relationships. Working with ctrl QS, you will experience a fast paced, service-oriented and dynamic environment, combining the highest professional and quality standards while being part of an agile, collaborative, and multicultural team of about 140 employees from over 40 nations. We are continuously learning and growing, offering careers in a wide variety of directions with the possibility to develop and take on new responsibilities quickly. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth and we put our team, values and client experience first.
What you’ll do
- Managing corporate digital transformation projects. You play a key role in facilitating the success of global digital transformation projects by guiding stakeholders through various phases in an agile way, as well as supporting the Program Manager in creating a centralized structure to coordinate stakeholders through sprints, coordinate activities and aggregate the input to program leads.
- Building relationships and ensuring a premium client experience. You build trusting and long-term partnerships with our clients and their partners. Using the power of the Team, you ensure highest quality objectives are met and deliver excellent service, always anticipating the next step and going beyond pure execution.
- Applying and bringing in expertise. By diving straight into our clients’ worlds and their state-of-the-art digital tools, you quickly develop profound expertise of our clients’ system infrastructure. You continuously apply acquired expertise of ctrl QS’ proven approaches to provide the best value to the client and keep abreast with the latest PMO advances.
- Optimizing and staying on top of things. You think holistically, with an understanding of dependencies and the bigger picture and long-term view in mind. You challenge the status quo and identify opportunities, continuously suggesting and implementing optimizations to internal and client processes to bring added value.
- Rolling up your sleeves. You dive into action with a hands-on approach, pragmatically supporting with operational and configurational tasks where necessary. You have robust analytical skills and deliver on detail as well as strategy.
What you can offer
- Experience. You are eager to join a Team of digital experts and quickly contribute with your proficiency in Project Management and PMO. You have gained experience in Program Management Set-Up and ideally Post-Merger Integrations and have worked within agency and/or or corporate environments on digital transformation projects.
- Expertise and digital savviness. You bring a strong business acumen and knowledge of the digital marketing field. You have a wide-ranging skill-set in Project Management and PMO, including Gantt charts. You bring expertise in digital tools and systems such as eCommerce tools, eCRM, SEO, JIRA as well as strong presentation skills.
- Result-oriented and structured approach to project management. You have a proven track record of successfully carrying out projects in agile working environments. You take ownership and stay on top of things by always anticipating the next step and pursuing the next best solution.
- Communication and relationship-building. You have a highly professional, open, and collaborative communication style that builds trust. You interact confidently in both multicultural and corporate environments, including presenting to client teams.
- Readiness for the next challenge. You strive in a dynamic working environment, always ready to tackle the next challenge and keep up with the fast pace, inspiring others to follow.
- Love for quality and service. You are excited to make an impact on big brands in their digital success. Your working style is defined by a sharp eye for detail and a drive to continuously optimize.