People & Culture Manager (m/f/d)
As a partner for global brands rolling out and operating digital solutions across their organizations, we offer a broad range of specialized services from hands-on support to rollout- and change management. We achieve hands-on global implementation, successful adoption of digital solutions, acceleration of digital operations, and fast, flexible and immediate relief within multi-national corporate organizations. At ctrl QS we are at the forefront of corporate digital transformation. Located in the heart of Berlin, we work with some of the world’s top global brands in close and trustful relationships. Working with ctrl QS, you will experience a fast paced, service-oriented and dynamic environment, combining the highest professional and quality standards while being part of an agile, collaborative, and multicultural team of about 120 employees from over 40 nations. We are continuously learning and growing, offering careers in a wide variety of directions with the possibility to develop and take on new responsibilities quickly. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth and we put our team, values and client experience first.
We are looking for a passionate and driven People & Culture manager who’s excited to take ownership of various HR topics and projects, and play a key role in ctrl QS’ exciting stage of development, change, and growth.
Are you ready to take on the challenge of taking the people department to the next level, driving a sustainable shift to a hybrid working model, implementing “great place to work” initiatives, strategically promoting our company culture and establishing our employer brand? Then we cannot wait to hear from you!
Being a service provider, it is the Team that truly defines the success of the company – as our People & Culture Manager, you will be able to see and feel the direct and powerful impact of your work every day.
What you’ll do
- Owning Great Place to Work & Hybrid Working Model Topics. You ensure a healthy and productive working environment, strengthening and promoting our company culture and values, and driving great-place-to-work initiatives to increase engagement and connection in the Team. You implement and optimize processes and tools needed to build a successful hybrid working model.
- Building up our employer brand to bring in and retain talent. You quickly gain a profound understanding of ctrl QS’ DNA to establish a strong and unique Employer Value Proposition and represent, strengthen and promote our company brand internally as well as on the job market.
- Developing and Executing People & Culture Strategies and Projects. You plan, own and steer projects as well as daily operational tasks in a proactive, structured, and dynamic manner. You bring in new initiatives to continuously build and strengthen the department in close collaboration with the rest of the HR team.
- Acting as an HR business partner for the Team. You keep a close eye on the needs of the existing team, proactively ensuring our Team Members and Team Leads are empowered, integrated, and supported. You make fast, holistic, and forward-thinking decisions to adapt to the dynamic changes in our business needs.
- Bringing in expertise. You keep abreast with the latest HR trends and policies, continuously optimizing our HR processes and ensuring our workplace has everything in place to adapt to new ways of working in a dynamic way.
What you can offer
- Experience and expertise. You bring in extensive expertise and know-how in various HR topics, including EVP and employer branding, company culture strategies, and hybrid/remote working models. This comes with several years of experience, preferably in an international and fast-paced working environment offering professional services (agency and/or digital industry experience a plus)
- Structured, hands-on, and proactive way of working. You prioritize and adapt quickly in an agile working environment. You stay on top of things and take ownership, always anticipating the next step and keeping an overview of the bigger picture. You ensure nothing gets overlooked with your excellent organizational skills, even with quick growth and changes in the Team.
- Exceptional Communication Skills. You have a friendly, open, confident, professional, and authentic personality, and you enjoy building connections within a multicultural and dynamic team. You know how to use your communication skills to promote and strengthen our company culture. You collaborate with senior leadership with a solution-oriented and positive approach.
- Readiness for the next challenge. You strive in a dynamic working environment, always ready to tackle the next challenge and keep up with the fast pace. You see unexpected changes as an exciting opportunity to apply your outside-of-the-box approach to problem-solving.