Opportunity Manager (m/f/d)
As a partner for global brands rolling out and operating digital solutions across their organizations, we offer a broad range of specialized services from hands-on support to rollout- and change management. We achieve hands-on global implementation, successful adoption of digital solutions, acceleration of digital operations, and fast, flexible and immediate relief within multi-national corporate organizations. At ctrl QS we are at the forefront of corporate digital transformation. Located in the heart of Berlin, we work with some of the world’s top global brands in close and trustful relationships. Working with ctrl QS, you will experience a fast paced, service-oriented and dynamic environment, combining the highest professional and quality standards while being part of an agile, collaborative, and multicultural team of about 150 employees from over 40 nations. We are continuously learning and growing, offering careers in a wide variety of directions with the possibility to develop and take on new responsibilities quickly. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth and we put our team, values and client experience first.
What you’ll do
- You steer new client opportunity taskforces through all stages of the funnel.
- You support in driving opportunity proposals by collaborating with the Management Team on building customized client solutions, developing SOWs and storylines, and presenting in key opportunity calls.
- You build up operational excellence within the Business Development Team by ensuring all our databases are up to date, preparing reports, and building documentation and templates according to our quality standards.
- Through in-depth understanding of our client’s pain points and value-matching of our services, you develop and apply strong tactics for conversion and negotiation.
What you can offer
- You bring minimum of 3 years working experience in Business Development, Consulting, Project Delivery and/ or as Management Trainee, and a passion for business growth and solution-selling.
- You are digitally savvy and have a strong understanding / background in client services in digital.
- You have advanced skills and experience in Excel, PowerPoint, PM and BI tools.
- You have strong communication and relationship-building skills with both internal and external stakeholders – you drive initiatives independently and inspire others to follow in a collaborative spirit.
- You are an analytical, strategic and solution-oriented thinker with an ability to work hands-on and deliver in a dynamic fast-paced environment.