Project Manager (Business Development) (m/f/d)
At ctrl QS, we put people and culture first. We continuously work on making ctrl QS a great place to work where values are not only discussed but lived. Quality is in our DNA while trust forms the basis of our actions. Every team member makes an impact and we embrace collaboration because we believe that working as a team makes us most successful. In a dynamic environment we see change as an opportunity, while always maintaining our professionalism. Our unique positioning in the market and our sustainable, organic and healthy growth set us apart from many other companies. We play a key role in the digital transformations of top global brands and with our ability to execute and implement we bring the big ideas to life.
What you’ll do
- You steer new client opportunity taskforces through all stages of the funnel
- You support in driving opportunity proposals by collaborating with the Management Team on building customized client solutions, developing SOWs and storylines, and presenting in key opportunity calls
- You build up operational excellence within the Business Development Team by ensuring all our databases are up to date, preparing reports, and building documentation and templates according to our quality standards
- Through in-depth understanding of our client’s pain points and value-matching of our services, you develop and apply strong tactics for conversion and negotiation
What you can offer
- You bring minimum of 3 years working experience in Business Development, Consulting, Project Delivery and/ or as Management Trainee, and a passion for business growth and solution-selling.
- You are digitally savvy and have a strong understanding / background in client services in digital.
- You have advanced skills and experience in Excel, PowerPoint, PM and BI tools.
- You have strong communication and relationship-building skills with both internal and external stakeholders – you drive initiatives independently and inspire others to follow in a collaborative spirit.
- You are an analytical, strategic and solution-oriented thinker with an ability to work hands-on and deliver in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
What we offer
- Healthy work-life balance with 28 days of vacation, possibility to work up to 3 months per year from any place in the world and sabbatical opportunities.
- Hybrid working set up: we have fully equipped , spacious, modern office in the heart of Berlin and we can support you with all necessary devices for your home office.
- Many learning opportunities with our internal Training Program, peer knowledge exchange sessions and various development and career path.
- Regular monthly budget for team activities.
- Other initiatives and benefits such as German classes, LinkedIn learning access, weekly buffet breakfast, mindfulness sessions and more!