M365 Technical Consultant (m/f/d)
At ctrl QS we address the challenges faced by global brands when operating their digital activities worldwide. Offering a specialized range of services, we achieve operational excellence internationally to go hand in hand with advancing technology. Our track record of achievements is based on the contribution of every team member and has resulted in close and trusting relationships with our clients who see us as part of their team. Working at ctrl QS is to be at the forefront of the world’s corporate digital transformation. Located in the heart of Berlin, we steer international digital activities for some of the world’s top global brands like NIVEA, Montblanc, IWC Schaffhausen, GROHE and la prairie. We are unique in our positioning focusing on what we do best. A job with us combines working in a fast-paced professional environment and being part of a young-spirited, agile, collaborative, and multicultural team of more than 100 permanent team members from over 30 nations. Our working language is English. We are continuously learning and growing, offering careers in a wide variety of directions with the possibility to develop and take on new responsibilities quickly. Our account teams consist of Account Managers and Directors, Project and Content Managers, Rollout Managers, International Support Specialists, Technical Experts as well as Trainers. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth and we put our team, values and client satisfaction first.
What you'll do
- Consulting our project teams on the possibilities of the M365 platform. You stay abreast of the latest functionality and features of the M365 tools and inspire our project teams on how to ease clients’ digital operations with the tools (e.g. enabling global collaboration through SharePoint hubs).
- Defining requirements and finding solutions. You translate our clients’ objectives into tangible tool or feature requirements, assess the feasibility to realize those with M365 tools and thrive in figuring out a suitable configuration or setup to meet the requirements – thinking outside the box where needed.
- Implementing and maintaining solutions. You drive the implementation and smooth integration of tools to ensure a state-of-the-art experience for users, while collaborating with a team of Project Managers, Graphic Designers and Content Managers. You oversee testing, researching and troubleshooting of technical elements for a successful project delivery.
- Rolling up your sleeves. You dive into action with a hands-on and investigative approach to problem-solving, while continuously challenging the status quo and pursuing the best possible alternative or solution.
- Optimizing and ensuring quality. You identify best practices to create ctrl QS standards for Microsoft 365 tools within corporate digital operations.
What you can offer
- Experience. You are experienced with the configuration of M365 tools (especially SharePoint, Forms, Power Automate, Power BI) or bring a strong understanding and affinity for digital technologies.
- Result orientation. You have a proven track record of successful project or product management in agile environments. You take full accountability and ownership of your role. You deliver excellent results with an action-oriented but quality-focused approach.
- Digital savviness and solution-mindset. You have a profound understanding of the digital landscape and love to dig into the details and complexity of our clients’ worlds. You are eager to understand and propose solutions for challenges large corporations face with digital transformation.
- Communication. You interact confidently in an international and intercultural, dynamic surrounding and are experienced in presenting and communicating professionally to client teams. You love to build connections to people and communities across the globe and are fluent in English.
- Resilience. You don’t mind if things become hectic and stay cool if things change unexpectedly. You strive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment. Even under pressure you can provide consistent quality and reliable results.
- Inspiring a can-do attitude. You love to get involved and proactively approach opportunities and business challenges with a positive and open mind. You inspire others to follow you.