Management Trainee (m/f/d)
As a partner for global brands rolling out and operating digital solutions across their organizations, we offer a broad range of specialized services from hands-on support to rollout- and change management. We achieve hands-on global implementation, successful adoption of digital solutions, acceleration of digital operations, and fast, flexible and immediate relief within multi-national corporate organizations. At ctrl QS we are at the forefront of corporate digital transformation. Located in the heart of Berlin, we work with some of the world’s top global brands in close and trustful relationships. Working with ctrl QS, you will experience a fast paced, service-oriented and dynamic environment, combining the highest professional and quality standards while being part of an agile, collaborative, and multicultural team of about 150 employees from over 40 nations. We are continuously learning and growing, offering careers in a wide variety of directions with the possibility to develop and take on new responsibilities quickly. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth and we put our team, values and client experience first.
What you’ll do
- Supporting business development. You help steer client and project acquisition by carrying out opportunity management, building a network database, preparing external marketing materials and PR activities, and aligning on tactics and strategy around offers and pricing in close collaboration with the Leadership Team.
- Maximizing and measuring success. You support with the resource planning process of hiring and team staffing, as well as reporting business KPIs and preparing analysis for data-based decision making to facilitate business intelligence and operational excellence.
- Supporting Client Relationship Management. You prepare offers and pitch materials, cost estimates and client contracts to support building client relationships and business development. You also support on client projects to gain experience from the delivery site and immerse in our service portfolio.
- Optimizing and Collaborating. You continuously optimize internal processes and organizational set-up. You steer and administer the ongoing adoption of internal collaboration (e.g. sharing documents in our asset library) and create internal training material to enable successful cross-team collaboration and knowledge exchange.
- Internal Communication. You coordinate the preparation and creation of company-wide communication material (e.g. presentations, posts, company meetings) and drive the development of our intranet pages to contribute to an effective communication with the entire ctrl QS team and to ensure a consistent brand identity.
What you can offer
- Experience and Expertise. You have gained thorough insight and understanding of business processes, and ideally first relevant working experience, while acquiring a degree in Management, Business Administration or similar from a well-renowned University. You bring a superior level of skill in using Microsoft Office Tools, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Quality and Efficiency. You demonstrate a quick understanding of tasks and accomplish them promptly while consistently maintaining the highest quality standards.
- Digital savviness. You have an understanding of the digital landscape and digital marketing technologies, and a passion for learning about the challenges large corporations face with digital transformation.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills: you interact confidently in an international and intercultural dynamic surrounding and are experienced in presenting and communicating professionally to clients. Fluent English skills both orally and written, German skills advantageous.
- Resilience. You don’t mind if things become hectic and stay cool if things change unexpectedly. You strive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment.