Management Trainee (m/f/d)
At ctrl QS we address the challenges faced by global brands when operating their digital activities worldwide. Offering a specialized range of services, we achieve operational excellence internationally to go hand in hand with advancing technology. Our track record of achievements is based on the contribution of every team member and has resulted in close and trusting relationships with our clients who see us as part of their team. Working at ctrl QS is to be at the forefront of the world’s corporate digital transformation. Located in the heart of Berlin, we steer international digital activities for some of the world’s top global brands like NIVEA, Montblanc, IWC Schaffhausen, GROHE and la prairie. We are unique in our positioning focusing on what we do best. A job with us combines working in a fast-paced professional environment and being part of a young-spirited, agile, collaborative, and multicultural team of more than 100 permanent team members from over 30 nations. Our working language is English. We are continuously learning and growing, offering careers in a wide variety of directions with the possibility to develop and take on new responsibilities quickly. Our account teams consist of Account Managers and Directors, Project and Content Managers, Rollout Managers, International Support Specialists, Technical Experts as well as Trainers. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth and we put our team, values and client satisfaction first.
What you'll do
- Supporting Business Development. You help steer client and project acquisition by carrying out opportunity management, preparing external marketing materials and PR activities, and aligning on tactics and strategy around offers and pricing in close collaboration with the Leadership Team.
- Maximizing and Measuring Success. You support with the resource planning process of hiring and team staffing, as well as reporting business KPIs and preparing analysis for data-based decision making to facilitate business intelligence and operational excellence.
- Supporting Client Relationship Management. You prepare offers and pitch materials, as well as cost estimates and client contracts to support building client relationships and business development.
- Optimizing and Collaborating. You continuously optimize internal processes and organizational set-up. You administer internal collaboration and tracking tools and create internal training materials to enable successful Team collaboration.
- Internal Communication. You coordinate the preparation of company-wide communication as per an editorial plan and create internal communication materials (e.g. presentations, posts, company meetings, video blogs)
What you can offer
- Experience and Expertise. You have gained thorough insight and understanding of business processes, and ideally first relevant working experience, while acquiring a degree in Management, Business Administration or similar from a well-renowned University. You bring a superior level of skill in using Microsoft Office Tools, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Quality and Efficiency. You demonstrate a quick understanding of tasks and accomplish them promptly while consistently maintaining the highest quality standards.
- Digital Savviness. You have an understanding of the digital landscape and digital marketing technologies, and a passion for learning about the challenges large corporations face with digital transformation.
- Communication Skills. You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills: you interact confidently in an international and intercultural dynamic surrounding and are experienced in presenting and communicating professionally to clients. Fluent English skills both orally and written, German skills advantageous.
- Resilience. You don’t mind if things become hectic and stay cool if things change unexpectedly. You strive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment.