M365 Specialist (m/f/d)
As a partner for global brands rolling out and operating digital solutions across their organizations, we offer a broad range of specialized services from hands-on support to rollout- and change management. We achieve hands-on global implementation, successful adoption of digital solutions, acceleration of digital operations, and fast, flexible and immediate relief within multi-national corporate organizations. At ctrl QS we are at the forefront of corporate digital transformation. Located in the heart of Berlin, we work with some of the world’s top global brands in close and trustful relationships. Working with ctrl QS, you will experience a fast paced, service-oriented and dynamic environment, combining the highest professional and quality standards while being part of an agile, collaborative, and multicultural team of about 120 employees from over 40 nations. We are continuously learning and growing, offering careers in a wide variety of directions with the possibility to develop and take on new responsibilities quickly. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth and we put our team, values and client experience first.
What you’ll do
- Consulting our project teams on the possibilities of the M365 platform. You stay abreast of the latest functionality and features of the M365 tools and inspire our project teams on how to ease clients’ digital operations with the tools (e.g. enabling global collaboration through SharePoint hubs).
- Defining requirements and finding solutions. You translate our clients’ objectives into tangible tool or feature requirements, assess the feasibility to realize those with M365 tools and thrive in figuring out a suitable configuration or setup to meet the requirements – thinking outside the box where needed.
- Implementing and maintaining solutions. You drive the implementation and smooth integration of tools to ensure a state-of-the-art experience for users, while collaborating with a team of Project Managers, Graphic Designers and Content Managers. You oversee testing, researching and troubleshooting of technical elements for a successful project delivery.
- Rolling up your sleeves. You dive into action with a hands-on and investigative approach to problem-solving, while continuously challenging the status quo and pursuing the best possible alternative or solution.
- Optimizing and ensuring quality. You identify best practices to create ctrl QS standards for Microsoft 365 tools within corporate digital operations.
What you can offer
- Experience. You are experienced with the configuration of M365 tools (especially SharePoint, Forms, Power Automate, Power BI) or bring a strong understanding and affinity for digital technologies.
- Result orientation. You have a proven track record of successful project or product management in agile environments. You take full accountability and ownership of your role. You deliver excellent results with an action-oriented but quality-focused approach.
- Digital savviness and solution-mindset. You have a profound understanding of the digital landscape and love to dig into the details and complexity of our clients’ worlds. You are eager to understand and propose solutions for challenges large corporations face with digital transformation.
- Communication. You interact confidently in an international and intercultural, dynamic surrounding and are experienced in presenting and communicating professionally to client teams. You love to build connections to people and communities across the globe and are fluent in English.
- Resilience. You don’t mind if things become hectic and stay cool if things change unexpectedly. You strive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment. Even under pressure you can provide consistent quality and reliable results.
- Inspiring a can-do attitude. You love to get involved and proactively approach opportunities and business challenges with a positive and open mind. You inspire others to follow you.