International Technical Support Specialist (m/f/d)
At ctrl QS we address the challenges faced by global brands when operating their digital activities worldwide. Offering a specialized range of services, we achieve operational excellence internationally to go hand in hand with advancing technology. Our track record of achievements is based on the contribution of every team member and has resulted in close and trusting relationships with our clients who see us as part of their team. Working at ctrl QS is to be at the forefront of the world’s corporate digital transformation. Located in the heart of Berlin, we steer international digital activities for some of the world’s top global brands like NIVEA, Montblanc, IWC Schaffhausen, GROHE and la prairie. We are unique in our positioning focusing on what we do best. A job with us combines working in a fast-paced professional environment and being part of a young-spirited, agile, collaborative, and multicultural team of about 90 team members from over 30 nations. Our working language is English. We are continuously learning and growing, offering careers in a wide variety of directions with the possibility to develop and take on new responsibilities quickly. Our account teams consist of Account Managers and Directors, Project and Content Managers, Rollout Managers, International Support Specialists, Technical Experts as well as Trainers. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth and we put our team, values and client satisfaction first.
What you'll do
- Managing digital tools. You manage and configure complex, state-of-the-art systems and digital tools for our clients and their global affiliates.
- Providing technical support and solving problems. You manage tickets and handle complex system requests through issue tracking tools. You solve problems through first level analysis, report and testing.
- Ensuring quality. You engage in back-end and front-end testing and quality assurance of global brand and ecommerce websites, applications and functionalities.
- Breaking complex matters down. You liaise with development teams and technical support teams to translate technical information into easy-to-understand instructions for end users.
- Building relationships. You work closely with our clients and their technical and creative partners. You uphold, strengthen and build trusting and long-term partnerships.
- Optimizing and sharing ideas. You bring in ideas on how to optimize processes and workflows internally and for clients and document relevant knowledge in internal or external knowledge management tools.
- Rolling up your sleeves. You dive into action with a hands-on approach, pragmatically supporting with operational and configurational tasks when and where necessary. You have robust analytical skills and deliver on detail as well as strategy.
What you can offer
- Digital savvines. You understand the challenges large corporations face with digital transformation, have a profound understanding of the digital landscape and digital marketing technologies. You love to dig into the details and complexity of our clients’ worlds and to collaborate hands-on with the teams.
- Structured way of working. You have an independent and structured way of working. Before you start a task, you reflect on the most efficient way of completing it. You multitask, but also strictly follow priorities when necessary.
- Communication. You have a highly professional, open and collaborative communication style. You feel comfortable communicating in both multicultural and corporate environments. Your English skills are excellent, both oral and written.
- Resilience. You don’t mind if things become hectic and stay cool if things change unexpectedly. You strive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment. Even under pressure you can provide consistent quality and reliable results.