HR Manager (m/f/d)
At ctrl QS we address the challenges faced by global brands when operating their digital activities worldwide. Offering a specialized range of services, we achieve operational excellence internationally to go hand in hand with advancing technology. Our track record of achievements is based on the contribution of every team member and has resulted in close and trusting relationships with our clients who see us as part of their team. Working at ctrl QS is to be at the forefront of the world’s corporate digital transformation. Located in the heart of Berlin, we steer international digital activities for some of the world’s top global brands like NIVEA, Montblanc, IWC Schaffhausen, GROHE and la prairie. We are unique in our positioning focusing on what we do best. A job with us combines working in a fast-paced professional environment and being part of a young-spirited, agile, collaborative, and multicultural team of about 80 team members from over 30 nations. Our working language is English. We are continuously learning and growing, offering careers in a wide variety of directions with the possibility to develop and take on new responsibilities quickly. Our account teams consist of Account Managers and Directors, Project and Content Managers, Rollout Managers, International Support Specialists, Technical Experts as well as Trainers. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth and we put our team, values and client satisfaction first.
What you'll do
- Managing HR processes and projects. You collaborate closely with the HR team on planning, organizing and steering HR activities and procedures and other HR-related projects. You manage daily operations of the HR department and maintain our database.
- Staying on top of things. Together with your HR team, you keep a close eye on the dynamic changes in our hiring needs and the needs of the existing team. You support new hires and the existing team with all HR-related queries and promote team engagement and company culture.
- Recruiting and onboarding. You are responsible for supporting the full-cycle recruiting process. Utilizing your screening and interviewing skills, you identify candidates with a match in our values and culture and help ensure a smooth hiring and onboarding process.
- Optimizing and sharing knowledge. You explore and evaluate new HR and recruitment trends and bring in ideas for continuous optimization of our activities and existing workflows in close collaboration with your HR team.
- Representing and employer branding. You quickly build a profound understanding of ctrl QS and our services and depict an accurate and representative picture of our company. You help strengthen our company brand on the job market by initiating and managing strategic employer branding measures and build and maintain a network of prospects through research and relationship management.
What you can offer
- Relevant experience. You have already gained relevant working experience in a variety of tasks in the HR field, preferably in an international environment. You ideally possess good knowledge of labor law in Germany and can support working visa application processes for international hires.
- Structured way of working. You have an independent and structured way of working. You have proven your self-management skills on various occasions and excel in efficiently managing your own time. You multitask, but also strictly follow priorities when necessary.
- Eye for detail. You have a detail oriented and extremely accurate working style. You diligently and transparently document employee and candidate interactions, while ensuring that nothing slips through.
- Digital understanding. Interest in digital environment and the world we operate in. You apprehend the recruitment needs of service providers in the digital arena.
- Communication. You have a friendly, open, confident, and authentic personality and you enjoy building connections within a multicultural and dynamic team. You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English and ideally also in German.
- Passion. You recognize that we put our team first. You are passionate about recruiting, HR trends and are excited to find the right people that allow our business to continue to thrive.
- Resilience. You don’t mind if things become hectic and stay cool if things change unexpectedly. You strive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment.