HR Manager (m/f/d)
As a partner for global brands rolling out and operating digital solutions across their organizations, we offer a broad range of specialized services from hands-on support to rollout- and change management. We achieve hands-on global implementation, successful adoption of digital solutions, acceleration of digital operations, and fast, flexible and immediate relief within multi-national corporate organizations. At ctrl QS we are at the forefront of corporate digital transformation. Located in the heart of Berlin, we work with some of the world’s top global brands in close and trustful relationships. Working with ctrl QS, you will experience a fast paced, service-oriented and dynamic environment, combining the highest professional and quality standards while being part of an agile, collaborative, and multicultural team of about 120 employees from over 40 nations. We are continuously learning and growing, offering careers in a wide variety of directions with the possibility to develop and take on new responsibilities quickly. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth and we put our team, values and client experience first.
- As an HR Manager, you are part of a small department with another HR Manager and a Head of HR as your Team Lead. Together, you act as a trusted partner for the whole Team, ensuring acquirement, development, and retainment of talent, fostering a healthy and productive work environment in line with our company culture and values, and having vital impact on both individual and organizational potential and development.
What you’ll do
- Managing HR processes and projects. You plan and steer ongoing HR activities and daily operations in a proactive, structured, and dynamic manner. You take ownership of projects and bring in new initiatives to continuously build and strengthen the department in close collaboration with the rest of the HR team.
- Acquiring talent. You drive end-to-end recruitment by attracting and identifying the right talent, matching our company values, and reflecting the dynamic changes in our hiring needs. You take quick actions and decisions during high-volume recruiting peaks and apply your expertise in alternative recruiting methods to quickly bring in unique profiles.
- Staying close to the Team. You keep a close eye on the needs of the existing team, proactively ensuring our Team Members are engaged, integrated, and supported in their development. You empower Team Members with your expertise in HR-related topics, from advising on policies and procedures, to acting as an HR business partner, promoting our company culture and values every step of the way.
- Bringing in expertise and optimizing. You keep abreast with the latest HR trends, especially in recruitment, labor law, and changes in the job market, to continuously optimize our HR processes and recruiting methods.
- Representing and employer branding. You quickly build a profound understanding of ctrl QS and our services to represent and strengthen our company brand on the job market, starting with excellent candidate experience. You initiate and manage strategic employer branding measures and continuously build a network of prospective talent.
What you can offer
- Experience and expertise. You bring in solid expertise and know-how in various HR functions. You have a proven track record of successfully appointing new hires, including C-level, preferably in an international and agile working environment. You know how to find and retain the right talent that allows a business like ours to thrive and grow, and your knowledge comes with a genuine passion for recruiting and HR trends. You possess good knowledge of German labor law, as well as international hiring & visa processes.
- Structured, detailed, and proactive way of working. You prioritize and adapt quickly in an agile working environment. You stay on top of things, always anticipating the next step and keeping an overview of the bigger picture. You ensure nothing slips through the cracks with your excellent organizational skills, even with quick growth and changes in the Team.
- Communication. You have a friendly, open, confident, professional, and authentic personality, and you enjoy building connections within a multicultural and dynamic team. You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English, ideally also in German.
- Digital savviness. You are excited to join a Team of digital experts and have ideally worked within the digital industry. You have a solid understanding of the recruitment needs as well as challenges of service providers in the digital world.
- Readiness for the next challenge. You strive in a dynamic working environment, always ready to tackle the next challenge and keep up with the fast pace. You see unexpected changes as an exciting opportunity to apply your outside-of-the-box approach to problem-solving.