HR Manager (m/f/d)
As a partner for global brands rolling out and operating digital solutions across their organizations, we offer a broad range of specialized services from hands-on support to rollout- and change management. We achieve hands-on global implementation, successful adoption of digital solutions, acceleration of digital operations, and fast, flexible and immediate relief within multi-national corporate organizations. At ctrl QS we are at the forefront of corporate digital transformation. Located in the heart of Berlin, we work with some of the world’s top global brands in close and trustful relationships. Working with ctrl QS, you will experience a fast paced, service-oriented and dynamic environment, combining the highest professional and quality standards while being part of an agile, collaborative, and multicultural team of about 120 employees from over 40 nations. We are continuously learning and growing, offering careers in a wide variety of directions with the possibility to develop and take on new responsibilities quickly. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth and we put our team, values and client experience first.
What you’ll do
- Managing HR processes and projects. You collaborate closely with the HR team on planning, organizing and steering HR activities and procedures and other HR-related projects. You manage daily operations of the HR department and maintain our database.
- Staying on top of things. Together with your HR team, you keep a close eye on the dynamic changes in our hiring needs and the needs of the existing team. You support new hires and the existing team with all HR-related queries and promote team engagement and company culture.
- Recruiting and onboarding. You are responsible for supporting the full-cycle recruiting process. Utilizing your screening and interviewing skills, you identify candidates with a match in our values and culture and help ensure a smooth hiring and onboarding process.
- Optimizing and sharing knowledge. You explore and evaluate new HR and recruitment trends and bring in ideas for continuous optimization of our activities and existing workflows in close collaboration with your HR team.
- Representing and employer branding. You quickly build a profound understanding of ctrl QS and our services and depict an accurate and representative picture of our company. You help strengthen our company brand on the job market by initiating and managing strategic employer branding measures and build and maintain a network of prospects through research and relationship management.
What you can offer
- Relevant experience. You have already gained relevant working experience in a variety of tasks in the HR field, preferably in an international environment. You ideally possess good knowledge of labor law in Germany and can support working visa application processes for international hires.
- Structured way of working. You have an independent and structured way of working. You have proven your self-management skills on various occasions and excel in efficiently managing your own time. You multitask, but also strictly follow priorities when necessary.
- Eye for detail. You have a detail oriented and extremely accurate working style. You diligently and transparently document employee and candidate interactions, while ensuring that nothing slips through.
- Digital understanding. Interest in digital environment and the world we operate in. You apprehend the recruitment needs of service providers in the digital arena.
- Communication. You have a friendly, open, confident, and authentic personality and you enjoy building connections within a multicultural and dynamic team. You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English and ideally also in German.
- Passion. You recognize that we put our team first. You are passionate about recruiting, HR trends and are excited to find the right people that allow our business to continue to thrive.
- Resilience. You don’t mind if things become hectic and stay cool if things change unexpectedly. You strive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment. Even under pressure you can provide consistent quality and reliable results.