Digital Operations Consultant (m/f/d)
As a partner for global brands rolling out and operating digital solutions across their organizations, we offer a broad range of specialized services from hands-on support to rollout- and change management. We achieve hands-on global implementation, successful adoption of digital solutions, acceleration of digital operations, and fast, flexible and immediate relief within multi-national corporate organizations. At ctrl QS we are at the forefront of corporate digital transformation. Located in the heart of Berlin, we work with some of the world’s top global brands in close and trustful relationships. Working with ctrl QS, you will experience a fast paced, service-oriented and dynamic environment, combining the highest professional and quality standards while being part of an agile, collaborative, and multicultural team of about 120 employees from over 40 nations. We are continuously learning and growing, offering careers in a wide variety of directions with the possibility to develop and take on new responsibilities quickly. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth and we put our team, values and client experience first.
What you’ll do
- Steering clients through corporate digital transformation. You consult key stakeholders through various complex business scenarios in the context of owning and leading various global digital transformation projects on different accounts. You manage complexity for our clients by providing structure and guiding them through scenarios of uncertainty.
- Developing solutions. You create and develop new solutions and methodologies to build up ctrl QS’ consulting expertise and capabilities in alignment with our clients’ strategic goals, organizational set up and corporate governance. You audit and assess the ideal solution in terms of systems and tools and their set-up to enable clients’ success
- Building Digital Operating Models. You develop and implement digital operating model concepts in a corporate setting to align client operations with strategic and business objectives. You ensure digital activities can be managed efficiently in international and complex environments by advising on, and implementing, organizational set ups and operative processes.
- Optimizing and designing clients’ digital processes. You introduce new tools and efficient processes, following our clients strategic approach with regards to the co-existence of global guidelines and local needs. You integrate new processes harmoniously in existing communication channels or workflows.
What you can offer
- Experience. You have a proven track record of successfully managing global projects and solutions in corporate environments, as well as significant experience in consulting. You have worked with or in corporate environments where in-depth understanding of business requirements and company strategy was needed.
- Expertise. You are proficient in consulting- and project management methodologies. You have comprehensive knowledge of business delivery models, organizational set-up, operating models and process design. Your PowerPoint design and storytelling skills, as well as PMO skills, are excellent.
- Communication and relationship-building. You have a highly professional, open, and collaborative communication style that builds trust, allowing you to steer relationships with C-level stakeholders confidently in both multicultural and corporate environments.
- Readiness for the next challenge. You strive in a dynamic working environment, always ready to tackle the next challenge and keep up with the fast pace, inspiring others to follow. You see unexpected changes as an exciting opportunity to apply your outside-of-the-box approach to problem-solving.
- Love for quality and service. Your working style is defined by a keen eye for detail and a drive to continuously optimize.