Digital Projects and Change Management Consultant (m/f/d)
As a partner for global brands rolling out and operating digital solutions across their organizations, we offer a broad range of specialized services from hands-on support to rollout- and change management. We achieve hands-on global implementation, successful adoption of digital solutions, acceleration of digital operations, and fast, flexible and immediate relief within multi-national corporate organizations. At ctrl QS we are at the forefront of corporate digital transformation. Located in the heart of Berlin, we work with some of the world’s top global brands in close and trustful relationships. Working with ctrl QS, you will experience a fast paced, service-oriented and dynamic environment, combining the highest professional and quality standards while being part of an agile, collaborative, and multicultural team of about 120 employees from over 40 nations. We are continuously learning and growing, offering careers in a wide variety of directions with the possibility to develop and take on new responsibilities quickly. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth and we put our team, values and client experience first.
What you’ll do
- Driving Enablement Projects. From concept to implementation and ongoing adoption, you steer enablement projects for our clients. You effectively probe into clients’ painpoints to gain an in-depth understanding of their needs in digital enablement and lead them to the best possible customized solutions.
- Change and Knowledge Management. You apply Change Management concepts, workflows, and methodologies with high-impact outcome for our clients while developing new, customized, and user-centric training and documentation concepts.
- Building relationships and ensuring a premium client experience. You build trusting and long-term partnerships with our clients and their partners. Using the power of the team, you ensure highest quality objectives are met and deliver excellent service, wowing our clients by always anticipating the next step and going beyond pure execution.
- Bringing in Expertise. You keep abreast of the latest digital advances and bring in your profound knowledge and expertise of the existing tools, methods, and platforms on the market to provide the best value to the client and consult our internal teams.
- Rolling up your sleeves. You dive into action with a hands-on approach, pragmatically supporting with operational tasks where necessary. You have robust analytical skills and can apply a problem-solving mindset to any challenge.
What you can offer
- Digital savviness and experience. You are eager to join a Team of digital experts and quickly contribute with your expertise and experience of working with digital tools and systems (i.e. M365, eLearning Tools, SharePoint) and Change Management methodologies. A background in digital transformation and communication, as well as experience working within agency or corporate environments is a plus.
- Solution and Result Orientation. You have a proven record of successfully leading Change Management and Enablement projects. You can lead and advise multiple stakeholders, while delivering excellent results with an action-oriented but quality-focused approach.
- Communication and relationship-building. You have a highly professional, open, and collaborative communication style that builds trust. You interact confidently in both multicultural and corporate environments, including presenting to client teams. Your English skills are excellent, German advantageous.
- Readiness for the next challenge. You strive in a dynamic working environment, always ready to tackle the next challenge and keep up with the fast pace, inspiring others to follow. You see unexpected changes as an exciting opportunity to apply your outside-of-the-box approach to problem-solving.
- Love for quality and service. You are excited to make an impact on big brands in their digital success. Your working style is defined by an eye for detail and a drive to continuously optimize.