Country Success Manager (m/f/d)
As a partner for global brands rolling out and operating digital solutions across their organizations, we offer a broad range of specialized services from hands-on support to rollout- and change management. We achieve hands-on global implementation, successful adoption of digital solutions, acceleration of digital operations, and fast, flexible and immediate relief within multi-national corporate organizations. At ctrl QS we are at the forefront of corporate digital transformation. Located in the heart of Berlin, we work with some of the world’s top global brands in close and trustful relationships. Working with ctrl QS, you will experience a fast paced, service-oriented and dynamic environment, combining the highest professional and quality standards while being part of an agile, collaborative, and multicultural team of about 120 employees from over 40 nations. We are continuously learning and growing, offering careers in a wide variety of directions with the possibility to develop and take on new responsibilities quickly. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth and we put our team, values and client experience first.
What you’ll do
- Solving problems, Coordinating and Optimizing. You will ensure smooth operations of our clients’ digital activities by coordinating, resolving, and staying on top of country support requests and projects. You will drive and continuously optimize country support processes.
- Connecting the dots. You will represent the interests from our clients’ headquarters in local markets, while also ensuring to understand and transmit local needs back to HQ. You will connect the dots and manage dependencies across various projects, services, and stakeholders, adapting to different cultures.
- Building relationships. You will build professional and positive relationships with our clients and partner agencies. You will keep abreast of digital developments, trends, and emerging technologies to provide up-to-date support and consultation to our clients. You will wow our clients by providing added value to each request, working towards their business objectives.
- Finding solutions. You will dive into action with a hands-on and investigative approach to problem-solving to fix underlying issues, while continuously challenging the status quo and pursuing the best possible alternative or solution. You are familiar with working in technical systems and environments.
- Ensuring quality. You will ensure highest quality objectives are met, and deliver excellent service, while providing solutions to requests in a proactive, structured, fast, and professional manner.
What you can offer
- Experience. You have substantial customer or client support experience, and ideally also team coordination. You bring a good understanding of digital technologies and ideally some experience in working with tools (including Content Management Systems). Experience in working within corporate environments is advantageous.
- Structured way of working. You have an independent and structured way of working. Before you start a task, you reflect on the most efficient way of completing it. You multitask, but also strictly follow priorities when necessary.
- Love for quality and service-oriented mindset. You genuinely enjoy helping others to solve their problems. Your working style is defined by a close attention to detail and a keen eye for quality.
- Communication and relationship building. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: you interact confidently in an international and dynamic surrounding and are experienced in presenting and communicating professionally to client teams.
- Problem solving. You are innovative when it comes to finding solutions and workarounds to our clients’ problems. You communicate your solutions charmingly and implement them skillfully.
- Digital savviness. You have a strong digital affinity and are passionate about technical solutions and digital trends. You are eager to dive into complex state-of-the-art systems.