Content Manager (m/f/d)
As a partner for global brands rolling out and operating digital solutions across their organizations, we offer a broad range of specialized services from hands-on support to rollout- and change management. We achieve hands-on global implementation, successful adoption of digital solutions, acceleration of digital operations, and fast, flexible and immediate relief within multi-national corporate organizations. At ctrl QS we are at the forefront of corporate digital transformation. Located in the heart of Berlin, we work with some of the world’s top global brands in close and trustful relationships. Working with ctrl QS, you will experience a fast paced, service-oriented and dynamic environment, combining the highest professional and quality standards while being part of an agile, collaborative, and multicultural team of about 120 employees from over 40 nations. We are continuously learning and growing, offering careers in a wide variety of directions with the possibility to develop and take on new responsibilities quickly. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth and we put our team, values and client experience first.
What you’ll do
- Managing multi-lingual content. You set up, migrate, quality-check and publish provided contents using state-of-the-art content management systems and other digital tools (PIMs, DAMs, eCRM tools etc.) for our clients and their local affiliates across the globe.
- Coordinating. You carefully check any briefings you receive and ensure that you have all information, knowledge and material you need to successfully execute your tasks. For this purpose, you communicate with teams internally and with our client contacts. You proactively flag if you see any risks to complete your tasks within the defined quality standards.
- Ensuring quality. You engage in back-end and front-end testing and quality assurance of global brand and ecommerce websites, applications and functionalities.
- Solving problems. You work in ticketing systems and coordinate with various of our partners including developing, technical and creative agencies to fix our clients’ issues and requests.
- Breaking complex matters down. You will liaise with development teams and technical support teams to translate technical information into easy-to-understand instructions for end users.
- Optimizing and sharing knowledge. You bring in ideas on how to optimize processes and solutions internally and for clients and document relevant knowledge in internal or external knowledge management tools.
What you can offer
- Digital savviness. You have a strong digital affinity and are passionate about technical solutions and digital trends. You are eager to dive into complex state-of-the-art systems.
- Love for quality and service oriented mindset. You genuinely enjoy helping others to solve their problems. Your working style is defined by a close attention to detail and a keen eye for quality.
- Structured way of working. You have an independent and structured way of working. Before you start a task, you reflect on the most efficient way of completing it. You multitask, but also strictly follow priorities when necessary.
- Communication. You have a highly professional, open and collaborative communication style. You feel comfortable communication in both multicultural and corporate environments. Your English skills are excellent, both orally and written.
- Resilience. You don’t mind if things become hectic and stay cool if things change unexpectedly. You strive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment. Even under pressure you can provide consistent quality and reliable results.
- Experience. Experience in the digital work environment, preferably in working with content management systems, PIMs and/or DAMs. Experience working in corporate environments is advantageous.