Content Manager (m/f/d)
At ctrl QS we address the challenges faced by global brands when operating their digital activities worldwide. Offering a specialized range of services, we achieve operational excellence internationally to go hand in hand with advancing technology. To work at ctrl QS is to be at the forefront of corporate digital transformation. From our office in the heart of Berlin we work with some of the world’s top brands on a global level. We share our love for digital, thrive in constantly changing working requirements, and stand out with an exceptional eye for detail and quality. We collaborate in an agile and dynamic way, in our DNA we have a profound understanding of the requirements of global corporations. Our clients trust us when giving us access to their internal worlds and running vital parts of their business. Exceeding expectations is what we aim for. Working with us means working in a multicultural, fast-paced and service-oriented environment with the opportunity to continuously learn and develop. We grow paths for careers in a wide variety of directions. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth, and we put our team, values and client satisfaction first.
What you’ll do
- Managing multi-lingual content. You set up, migrate, quality-check and publish provided contents using state-of-the-art content management systems and other digital tools (PIMs, DAMs, eCRM tools etc.) for our clients and their local affiliates across the globe.
- Coordinating. You carefully check any briefings you receive and ensure that you have all information, knowledge and material you need to successfully execute your tasks. For this purpose, you communicate with teams internally and with our client contacts. You proactively flag if you see any risks to complete your tasks within the defined quality standards.
- Ensuring quality. You engage in back-end and front-end testing and quality assurance of global brand and ecommerce websites, applications and functionalities.
- Solving problems. You work in ticketing systems and coordinate with various of our partners including developing, technical and creative agencies to fix our clients’ issues and requests.
- Breaking complex matters down. You will liaise with development teams and technical support teams to translate technical information into easy-to-understand instructions for end users.
- Optimizing and sharing knowledge. You bring in ideas on how to optimize processes and solutions internally and for clients and document relevant knowledge in internal or external knowledge management tools.
What you can offer
- Digital savviness. You have a strong digital affinity and are passionate about technical solutions and digital trends. You are eager to dive into complex state-of-the-art systems.
- Love for quality and service oriented mindset. You genuinely enjoy helping others to solve their problems. Your working style is defined by a close attention to detail and a keen eye for quality.
- Structured way of working. You have an independent and structured way of working. Before you start a task, you reflect on the most efficient way of completing it. You multitask, but also strictly follow priorities when necessary.
- Communication. You have a highly professional, open and collaborative communication style. You feel comfortable communication in both multicultural and corporate environments. Your English skills are excellent, both orally and written.
- Resilience You don’t mind if things become hectic and stay cool if things change unexpectedly. You strive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment. Even under pressure you can provide consistent quality and reliable results.
- Experience. Experience in the digital work environment, preferably in working with content management systems, PIMs and/or DAMs. Experience working in corporate environments is advantageous.