Content Manager (m/f/d) - Project-based
At ctrl QS we address the challenges faced by global brands when operating their digital activities worldwide. Offering a specialized range of services, we achieve operational excellence internationally to go hand in hand with advancing technology. To work at ctrl QS is to be at the forefront of corporate digital transformation. We are currently looking for team members to join us on a project-basis (3-9 months, potentially longer) and support with localization of websites for one of our major clients. If you are looking for temporary work and want to join a fast-paced professional environment and a young-spirited, agile, collaborative, and multicultural team, we’d love to hear from you!
What you'll do
- Localize websites. You’ll prepare translation documents and set up local website versions using state-of-the-art content management systems.
- Migrate content. You’ll support the automated migration of existing content from old to new websites, working closely together with our technical experts.
- Quality assurance. You’ll assess the quality of both the content setup (back-end) and the final websites (front-end) to ensure professional and error-free project delivery.
What you can offer
- Digital savviness. You have a strong digital affinity and are passionate about technical solutions. You ideally have some experience working with CMS tools.
- Communication. You have a highly professional, open and collaborative communication style. Your English skills are excellent.
- Hands-on approach. You strive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, and you quickly dive into tasks with a solution-oriented mindset.
What we offer
- Exposure and top clients. We enjoy long term and profound client relationships. During your time here, you will have a chance to gain insight into leading global brands.
- Training. We offer structured onboarding so you can quickly learn new tools and our ways of working and begin supporting our team from the very beginning.
- Culture and Team. We always strive to ensure that our intentions and everyday actions are guided by our values: Trust, Dynamism, Quality, Collaboration, Impact and Professionalism. An open, committed, supportive, multicultural, fun and powerful team is looking forward to welcoming you soon!
- Flexibility. We are ideally looking for someone who could support us in full-time capacity for a duration of 3 – 9 months, while an availability of 20h/week would be a minimum requirement. We can agree on a project-based employment contract, including benefits, or potentially a freelance-based contract.