Chief Operating Officer (m/f/d)
As a partner for global brands rolling out and operating digital solutions across their organizations, we offer a broad range of specialized services from hands-on support to rollout- and change management. We achieve hands-on global implementation, successful adoption of digital solutions, acceleration of digital operations, and fast, flexible and immediate relief within multi-national corporate organizations. At ctrl QS we are at the forefront of corporate digital transformation. Located in the heart of Berlin, we work with some of the world’s top global brands in close and trustful relationships. Working with ctrl QS, you will experience a fast paced, service-oriented and dynamic environment, combining the highest professional and quality standards while being part of an agile, collaborative, and multicultural team of about 120 employees from over 40 nations. We are continuously learning and growing, offering careers in a wide variety of directions with the possibility to develop and take on new responsibilities quickly. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth and we put our team, values and client experience first.
- We are looking for an experienced, collaborative, and highly ambitious Chief Operating Officer to lead all aspects of the agency’s operations and to successfully facilitate and manage our ongoing growth. If you are an inspiring leader with great people skills, excellent business acumen, and outstanding work ethic, we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll do
- Agency leadership. Together with the CEO and in close collaboration with senior management you are leading the agency, overseeing the operational framework and processes, and ensuring operations are designed for delivery units to provide an excellent client experience.
- Strategy & goals. You shape and implement the company’s strategy and tactics to achieve our mission and goals for all operational aspects; you ensure the systematic implementation and monitoring of company wide goals, KPI’s & business intelligence framework across all departments.
- Framework & Processes. You oversee and continuously optimize operational framework and internal processes, striving for efficiency, automation and standardization. You support the delivery units with client facing processes.
- People & Resource Management. As a key success factor for ctrl QS you oversee and manage Human Resources and the overall team set-up, ensuring a winning staffing constellation through close monitoring of resource needs and dynamic decision processes.
- Knowledge & Learning. Cultivating and maintaining targeted knowledge & expertise growth in the team, continiously developing and optimizing internal knowledge management and learning tools/programms.
- IT. Being responsible for our IT infrastructure including but not limited to supervising external providers as well as internal support; taking all IT related decisions under careful consideration of service optimization, security and cost/benefit ratio.
- Supervising. You are heading up the central functions of the company: HR, Accounting, Office- & IT Management (~6 FTE). In this capacity you are leading the overall strategy of the HR department, including recruiting, people development, “great place to work” initiatives, employer branding etc.
What you can offer
- Natural People Skills. Significant experience in leading teams at junior and senior levels should complement your talent to inspire and empower teams and guide them through phases of change. You have an excellent eye for the right team set-up considering individual strengths, client requirements, team dynamics, skill-sets and interests. You have an open and collaborative working style and bring out the best in people while enabling team members in creating their own success stories with ctrl QS.
- Strategic and entrepreneurial mindset. You identify with our vision, you are excited about corporate digital transformation and the potential of our business model. You are determined and full of power to bring ctrl QS to the next level. You are sensitive to detect and leverage our success factors, strong DNA and service mindset while bringing in new impulses to continuously optimize and develop the operational backbone of the company.
- Analytical/data-driven thinking & structured working style. Thanks to your data-driven and structured approach you are confident in taking decisions in a highly complex dynamic and collaborative environment. You can build the business intelligence achitecture necessary to successfully navigate a professional services company.You structure tasks in logical steps and strategy into actionable goals.You stand for standardization, documentation, consequent follow-through of agreed actions and high professional standards.
- Technical and digital affinity. You have the ability to translate business requirements into system workflows and pragmatically find and implement smart tool solutions across the organization. You keep yourself up to date with technological developments and digital trends and use that knowledge to find solutions for the organization. Your affinity to work hands-on in tools and closely with technical experts ensures technology is an efficient facilitor and not a bottleneck in operations. You are an excel expert.
- Relevant experience. Experience in professional services and working in or with large corporations in an international environment. HR, IT, Accounting experience advantageous.