Brand Experience Manager (m/f/d)
As a partner for global brands rolling out and operating digital solutions across their organizations, we offer a broad range of specialized services from hands-on support to rollout- and change management. We achieve hands-on global implementation, successful adoption of digital solutions, acceleration of digital operations, and fast, flexible and immediate relief within multi-national corporate organizations. At ctrl QS we are at the forefront of corporate digital transformation. Located in the heart of Berlin, we work with some of the world’s top global brands in close and trustful relationships. Working with ctrl QS, you will experience a fast paced, service-oriented and dynamic environment, combining the highest professional and quality standards while being part of an agile, collaborative, and multicultural team of about 150 employees from over 40 nations. We are continuously learning and growing, offering careers in a wide variety of directions with the possibility to develop and take on new responsibilities quickly. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth and we put our team, values and client experience first.
What you’ll do
- You develop branding concepts and manage content marketing and communication plans.
- You collaborate closely with several (internal) stakeholders to ensure key messages are being successfully represented in various channels of internal communication.
- You create content and drive content marketing for B2B engagement, Employer Branding, as well as Corporate Communications.
- You implement and publish content on social media and website channels.
- You build, implement and document quality standards and guidelines around our branding strategies and principles.
What you can offer
- You bring minimum of 3 years working experience in marketing & content creation roles with a corporate communications background, as well as having worked with clients and/or content related to digital services.
- You have a strong understanding and know-how of marketing & branding strategies, as well as extensive experience in driving and delivering projects within this field.
- Experience and expertise in B2B Engagement, Employer Branding and Change Management are a plus.
- You are a strong communicator with great storytelling skills and native-level fluency in English language.
- You are creative and passionate about developing new ideas and concepts, but can also implement and drive projects forward quickly with a hands-on and solution-oriented approach.