JIRA and Confluence Administrator (m/f/d)
At ctrl QS we address the challenges faced by global brands when operating their digital activities worldwide. Offering a specialized range of services, we achieve operational excellence internationally to go hand in hand with advancing technology. Our track record of achievements is based on the contribution of every team member and has resulted in close and trusting relationships with our clients who see us as part of their team. Working at ctrl QS is to be at the forefront of the world’s corporate digital transformation. Located in the heart of Berlin, we steer international digital activities for some of the world’s top global brands like NIVEA, Montblanc, IWC Schaffhausen, GROHE and la prairie. We are unique in our positioning focusing on what we do best. A job with us combines working in a fast-paced professional environment and being part of a young-spirited, agile, collaborative, and multicultural team of about 80 team members from over 30 nations. Our working language is English. We are continuously learning and growing, offering careers in a wide variety of directions with the possibility to develop and take on new responsibilities quickly. Our account teams consist of Account Managers and Directors, Project and Content Managers, Rollout Managers, International Support Specialists, Technical Experts as well as Trainers. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth and we put our team, values and client satisfaction first.
What you'll do
- Managing Atlassian Tools. You steer and manage the administration of Atlassian tools including Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo and Crucible, in both Server and Cloud solutions.
- Applying expertise. You create and maintain JIRA projects, workflows, permissions and users, as well as improve JIRA security, set access permissions for JIRA projects, Confluence spaces and Bitbucket, Bamboo and Crucible users.
- Planning and testing. You plan and perform application and system administration tasks, including software version upgrades, data backups and scheduled jobs, as well as testing activities for new software versions of the Atlassian tools and plug-ins to ensure compatibility.
- Building relationships. You work closely with our clients and their technical and creative partners. You uphold, strengthen and build trusting and long-term partnerships.
- Optimizing. You continuously research and make use of industry standard methods and techniques.
- Rolling up your sleeves. You dive into action with a hands-on approach while working with JIRA filters, reporting, dashboards and workflows.
What you can offer
- Experience. You bring in Atlassian Administration expertise and experience customizing JIRA projects with various schemes, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes. You have experience in performing Atlassian installations, migrations and plugin installations. You can write custom JQL (Jira Query Language), construct custom dashboards using various filter types in JIRA, and create and structure Confluence pages.
- Result orientation. You have a proven track record of successful topic ownership in agile environments. You take full accountability of your role. You deliver excellent results with an action-oriented but quality-focused approach.
- Digital savviness. You understand the challenges large corporations face with digital transformation, have a profound understanding of the digital landscape and state-of-the-art digital marketing technologies. You love to dig into the details and complexity of our clients’ worlds and to collaborate hands-on with the teams.
- Communication. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: you interact confidently in an international and intercultural, dynamic surrounding and are experienced in presenting and communicating professionally to client teams. You love to build connections to people and communities across the globe. Fluent English skills both orally and written, German skills advantageous.
- Resilience. You don’t mind if things become hectic and stay cool if things change unexpectedly. You strive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment. Even under pressure you can provide consistent quality and reliable results.
- Inspiring a can-do attitude.. You love to get involved and proactively approach opportunities and business challenges with a positive and open mind. You inspire others to follow you.