Atlassian Consultant (m/f/d)
As a partner for global brands rolling out and operating digital solutions across their organizations, we offer a broad range of specialized services from hands-on support to rollout- and change management. We achieve hands-on global implementation, successful adoption of digital solutions, acceleration of digital operations, and fast, flexible and immediate relief within multi-national corporate organizations. At ctrl QS we are at the forefront of corporate digital transformation. Located in the heart of Berlin, we work with some of the world’s top global brands in close and trustful relationships. Working with ctrl QS, you will experience a fast paced, service-oriented and dynamic environment, combining the highest professional and quality standards while being part of an agile, collaborative, and multicultural team of about 120 employees from over 40 nations. We are continuously learning and growing, offering careers in a wide variety of directions with the possibility to develop and take on new responsibilities quickly. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth and we put our team, values and client experience first.
What you’ll do
- Managing Atlassian Tools. You steer and manage the administration of Atlassian tools including Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo and Crucible, in both Server and Cloud solutions.
- Applying expertise. You create and maintain JIRA projects, workflows, permissions and users, as well as improve JIRA security, set access permissions for JIRA projects, Confluence spaces and Bitbucket, Bamboo and Crucible users.
- Planning and testing. You plan and perform application and system administration tasks, including software version upgrades, data backups and scheduled jobs, as well as testing activities for new software versions of the Atlassian tools and plug-ins to ensure compatibility.
- Building relationships. You work closely with our clients and their technical and creative partners. You uphold, strengthen and build trusting and long-term partnerships.
- Optimizing. You continuously research and make use of industry standard methods and techniques.
- Rolling up your sleeves. You dive into action with a hands-on approach while working with JIRA filters, reporting, dashboards and workflows.
What you can offer
- Experience. You bring in Atlassian Administration expertise and experience customizing JIRA projects with various schemes, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes. You have experience in performing Atlassian installations, migrations and plugin installations. You can write custom JQL (Jira Query Language), construct custom dashboards using various filter types in JIRA, and create and structure Confluence pages.
- Result orientation. You have a proven track record of successful topic ownership in agile environments. You take full accountability of your role. You deliver excellent results with an action-oriented but quality-focused approach.
- Digital savviness. You understand the challenges large corporations face with digital transformation, have a profound understanding of the digital landscape and state-of-the-art digital marketing technologies. You love to dig into the details and complexity of our clients’ worlds and to collaborate hands-on with the teams.
- Communication. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: you interact confidently in an international and intercultural, dynamic surrounding and are experienced in presenting and communicating professionally to client teams. You love to build connections to people and communities across the globe. Fluent English skills both orally and written, German skills advantageous.
- Resilience. You don’t mind if things become hectic and stay cool if things change unexpectedly. You strive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment. Even under pressure you can provide consistent quality and reliable results.
- Inspiring a can-do attitude. You love to get involved and proactively approach opportunities and business challenges with a positive and open mind. You inspire others to follow you.