Account Manager (M/F)
At ctrl QS we address the challenges faced by global brands when operating their digital activities worldwide. Offering a specialized range of services, we achieve operational excellence internationally to go hand in hand with advancing technology. To work at ctrl QS is to be at the forefront of corporate digital transformation. From our office in the heart of Berlin we work with some of the world’s top brands on a global level. We share our love for digital, thrive in constantly changing working requirements, and stand out with an exceptional eye for detail and quality. We collaborate in an agile and dynamic way, in our DNA we have a profound understanding of the requirements of global corporations. Our clients trust us when giving us access to their internal worlds and running vital parts of their business. Exceeding expectations is what we aim for. Working with us means working in a multicultural, fast-paced and service-oriented environment with the opportunity to continuously learn and develop. We grow paths for careers in a wide variety of directions. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth, and we put our team, values and client satisfaction first.
What you'll do
- Client relationship management. Manage ongoing client and partner relationship for your account with a focus on building and maintaining trusting and long-term relations. Lead regular meetings, calls and jour-fixes. Prepare and participate in pitch, consulting and other strategic presentations.
- Account strategy. Develop the strategy for your account in alignment with your Account Director and the agency leadership team. Define account objectives and goals ensuring the account activity feeds into our clients’ business objectives.
- Operations. Ensure appropriate project and task planning on your account with clearly defined roles and responsibilities for all team members. Facilitate smooth daily operations and support with a hands-on approach when needed.
- Team management. Manage and lead the team on your account. Support and coach team members with their work, provide regular feedback and conduct review and development talks. Support in recruiting and interviewing and ensure new team members are brought on board smoothly.
- Planning and budgeting. You will manage account budgets and take over responsibility for timely budget and team planning. You evaluate short and medium-term team needs and always ensure regular and accurate reporting and invoicing.
- Learning. Foster learning and personal development within your teams. Bring your own experience, knowledge and expertise to the teams. Follow trends, build up new knowledge and bring it into the company.
What you can offer
- Digital savviness. You understand the challenges large corporations face with digital transformation, have a profound understanding of the digital landscape and state-of-the-art digital marketing technologies. You love to dig into the details and complexity of our clients’ worlds and to collaborate hands-on with the teams.
- Result orientation. You have a proven track record of successful project and team management. You take full accountability and ownership of your role. You deliver excellent results with an action-oriented but quality-focused approach.
- Communication. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: you interact confidently in an international and intercultural, dynamic surrounding and are experienced in presenting and communicating professionally to client teams. You love to build connections to people and communities across the globe. Fluent English skills both orally and written, German skills advantageous.
- Experience. You have gained relevant work experience in the field of digital project or account management in an international digital marketing environment. Experience in working in corporate environments advantageous.
- Resilience. You don’t mind if things become hectic and stay cool if things change unexpectedly. You strive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment.
- Inspiring a can-do attitude.You love to get involved, you proactively approach opportunities and business challenges with a positive open mind. You inspire others to follow you.