Account Director Service Delivery (m/f/d)
At ctrl QS we address the challenges faced by global brands when operating their digital activities worldwide. Offering a specialized range of services, we achieve operational excellence internationally to go hand in hand with advancing technology. Our track record of achievements is based on the contribution of every team member and has resulted in close and trusting relationships with our clients who see us as part of their team. Working at ctrl QS is to be at the forefront of the world’s corporate digital transformation. Located in the heart of Berlin, we steer international digital activities for some of the world’s top global brands like NIVEA, Montblanc, IWC Schaffhausen, GROHE and la prairie. We are unique in our positioning focusing on what we do best. A job with us combines working in a fast-paced professional environment and being part of a young-spirited, agile, collaborative, and multicultural team of more than 100 permanent team members from over 30 nations. Our working language is English. We are continuously learning and growing, offering careers in a wide variety of directions with the possibility to develop and take on new responsibilities quickly. Our account teams consist of Account Managers and Directors, Project and Content Managers, Rollout Managers, International Support Specialists, Technical Experts as well as Trainers. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth and we put our team, values and client satisfaction first.
What you’ll do
- Team empowerment. Support, guide and empower some Account Managers of our top clients and their teams to achieve account goals. Act as sparring partner and coach for team members and support Account Manager in leading their teams by offering them guidance. Lead with a focus on team dynamics, team setup and retention and development of talent. Work closely with agency leadership team.
- Strategizing. Develop account strategy and goals together with Account Managers and the agency leadership team. Steer accounts according to company priorities, goals, strategy and vision and transmit company strategy to account teams. Take over operational lead of strategically important projects on accounts if needed.
- Service Delivery and Client Success. Ensure successful service delivery through building and developing our client relationships, and maintaining highest quality standards and exceptional service. Act as a sparring partner for our clients in matters of international digital operations and as counterpart for negotiation. Together with the Account Managers, steer pitch, consulting and other strategic presentations, leading to client success.
- Forecasting and controlling. Ensure reliable account forecasting and long-term budget and team planning as well as controlling of account KPIs.
- Business development. Generate and realize business opportunities on accounts focusing on long-term relationship building, cross selling and acquisition of new projects.
- Learning. Bring your own experience, knowledge and expertise to the teams and foster learning and personal development. Follow trends, build up new knowledge and bring it into the company.
What you can offer
- Leadership. You are a motivating leader and inspire others. You prefer an open and collaborative leadership style and have experience in coaching and team development.
- Digital savviness. You understand the challenges large corporations face with digital transformation, have a profound understanding of the digital landscape and state-of-the-art digital marketing technologies. You love to dig into the details and complexity of our clients’ worlds and to collaborate hands-on with the teams.
- Strategy. Robust analytical skills and the ability to deliver on detail as well as strategy.
- Experience. You have significant work experience in the field of digital project management in an international digital marketing environment. You are confident in planning and strategizing at a senior level. Experience in working in corporate environments advantageous.
- Communication. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: you interact confidently in an international and intercultural dynamic surrounding and are experienced in presenting and communicating professionally to clients. Fluent English skills both orally and written, German skills advantageous.
- Resilience. You don’t mind if things become hectic and stay cool if things change unexpectedly. You strive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment.